Who else is in San Francisco?

Diana_Rajchel

Writing from my Seaside Palace
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.dianarajchel.com
I'm not new to Absolute Write but since I just moved 2000 miles I think a re-introduction is in order. I'm Di. It only took me ten years to write my first book. That came out last year - and i have two more coming out this year that I had to write in the space of 10 months. I do NOT recommend that approach to writing, but...I did it!

I am in San Francisco - the Outer Richmond, right across the street from Golden Gate Park - and I know there's got to be someone else on this board that lives around here. Wanna meet for coffee, and trade large stacks of paper? They don't have to have something YOU wrote on them.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll port this to Regional Meet and Greet.

kristin724

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristinbattestella.blogspot.com
If you are interested in horror, the website for which I write HorrorAddicts.net is doing a big author panel at BayCon this year. I'm not going but the other authors from the Horror Addicts Guide to Life anthology will be there. Several of them are San Fran direct and others are definitely also CA local. I'm sure you'll find someone there :D

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
In gonna revive this thread a little bit..

I just moved to San Jose and I was looking at critique circles/writers groups to join. If anyone from AW wants to meet up I'd be there. šŸ‘