WRiTE CLUB 2015 is just around the corner, which means I'm starting to get my ducks in a row. Donít know what WRiTE CLUB is, follow this LINK to find out all about it. Anyways, it also means I need some help. Although the number of contest participants has expanded this year, itís still limited at 40 (twenty bouts). In order to do that, I must narrow down what I estimate will be 200-225 open entries (500 word samples) during the month of April...and thatís where you come in. In order to go about this is a fair and unbiased manner -- my plan is to create a central repository (via Dropbox) where my wife will store all of the submissions as they roll in, then have a selection committee of 10-15 judges read all of those entries and vote on their favorites, which I will then use to select the top 40.

Before you head on over to my blog to sign up, I want to fully explain what you would be volunteering for. This is a big commitment! First you must be open to installing and using Dropbox (a free file sharing program that I will provide complete instructions on how to use). Then you will have from Arpil 1st until May 16th to read what could be 225+ entries, each one approximately 500 words long -- which equates to the length of a small book Ė and select 40 of what you believe are the best ones.

Most importantly Ė you cannot be a WRiTE CLUB contestant if you do this.

So, what do you say? Interested in helping shape how the competition plays out Ė without officially participating? If so, drop by my BLOG and leave a comment (be sure to include your email address), and I will be in touch shortly.

Thank you in advance for the help!