Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Bumped to honor Halloween!

Do I believe in ghosts? Do you trust this face?

82b61621-9b2e-4d8e-bcbb-7ff9f27742a3_zpsa01fafb5.jpg

Find out how these two questions tie together in an article I wrote for This Dark Matter.

http://thisdarkmatter.com/on-ghosts/on-ghosts-jamie-mason/

(They asked for fiction or anecdote and I chose the latter. I'm really pleased with the way it came out, so I thought I'd share it here.)

Last edited:

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Oh my god, the Oteen hospital! I love that place! My mom lives down Riceville Rd and I drive past it every time I go see her. It's spooked and intrigued me since the first trip. If there's anywhere in the world I could believe was haunted, it's there.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Ha! You've been there? How cool! Next time you're in town, let me know. We'll have to get together.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Ha! You've been there? How cool! Next time you're in town, let me know. We'll have to get together.

I actually almost got married at a Blue Ridge Parkway-owned park right behind it. We changed our minds after they started the renovations on the second building. Nothing like exposing your wedding guests to asbestos, right?

I'll let you know when I'll be around next via PM. If I have time, I'd definitely be up for meeting up somewhere.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I actually almost got married at a Blue Ridge Parkway-owned park right behind it. We changed our minds after they started the renovations on the second building. Nothing like exposing your wedding guests to asbestos, right?
I know just where you mean. How very neat that you know the place. It was fun to finally write out my little weird experience there.