Not open for further replies.

Grigoris

fifth level cleric
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I was recently invited to join the facebook group :Indie Comic Source

Its a place where indie creators and self-publishers can share their work. And share they do. It's amazing to see all the comics people are creating on their own and the quality is high. Definitely worth joining if you want to see how people are creating comics and what they are producing. And of course, its a great place to let people know about your own projects.

From the page:
"Welcome to Indie Comic Source, where any independent artist, writer or company can share and promote their work! Please spread the word to anyone looking for a place to share their stuff."

Grigoris

fifth level cleric
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I've found an even better facebook group with over 3,800 members and artists and writers both posting material. This could be a good spot for writers to see what others are doing and check out the works of artists who could be potential collaborators on your own work.

Indie Comics and Art Forum

"This group is for FANS and CREATORS of Indie comics, books and art and is the place for indie artists, writers and publishers to discuss, showcase and promote their art and books! Please feel free to share your art and info on releases and links to where your work can be purchased!"

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
Good to know, thanks!

I've mostly been active in Webcomic Creators which has quite an overlap with indie comics but is focussed on the web side with a lot of tech talk (and not much self-promotion - we get one promotion post per member, to keep it focussed) as well as a few German groups, but I'm willing to stretch...

zblock

Registered
Reaction score
Facebook just seems to totally suck now. Algorithm hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.