Hounding from the Depths of Perdition

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I don't have a reason to wake up tomorrow, why in the hell would I want to live into my 90's? I shudder at the thought.

I plan on going out with cheesecake in my belly and a Mt. Dew in my hand. As Ron White said about a plane crash, "hit somethin' hard! I don't wanna limp away from this SOB!"

I realize how morbid that sounds, but I really don't want to linger. I've seen enough of that with my family. Some folks grow old well but I know that ain't gonna be me.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Got another rejection back last night. Heavy sigh. Oh well. On the brighter side, this one did say, "But send me more stuff!" so that's good, right? Need to find something else to polish up. The one I've been revising could probably work... Also I've been dusting off some of my short fiction to see if it's up to scratch for any magazines looking for stuff. A couple of them look pretty good. They're pretty gross, too. My shorter stuff tends to be nastier than the longer. No idea why.

Anyways, HI HOUNDS! Haven't really been in here in a while. How's things?

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
His airplane story was one of the funniest bits I've ever heard from any comedian.

When he looks over at a guy freaking out and says, "Apparently, he had a lot to live for," I just lost it.

"Hey, man! If one of these engines fails, how far will the other one take us??"

"All the way to the scene of the crash. I bet we beat the paramedics there by half an hour. We're haulin' ass."

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sealeyandrews.wordpress.com
Hounds, I'm starting a band. We are going to be called The Forensic Dentists. Our first album will be called Dental Record.

^^ Get it? :D

And the first song will be "The Teeth Don't Lie" (played to the tune of the Shakira hit, "Hips Don't Lie." Obviously.)

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
The Big Kidlet actually knew a girl in school who didn't like chocolate. She was weird. Weirder than you can imagine, even. Because she also didn't like pizza. :Wha: