• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I need an UF friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annsquared

Hi.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm looking for an adult UF writing buddy/crit partner. My WIP is complete, but I've just started revisions after taking a hiatus (a baby/toddler-induced hiatus), so I need someone willing to give me general impressions, point out areas of confusion etc. Because I've just started edits, I'm not looking for a beta - just someone who also writes in the genre and would like to exchange work on occasion and brainstorm ideas and concepts.
I love critting (I think I'm honest, but not mean), so I'm happy to give whatever level of feedback you want.
Let me know if you're interested and we can exchange a few chapters and see if we fit!

Last edited:

Stan

Puzur
Registered
Reaction score
I have a contemporary fantasy with a soft scifi flavor to it. It's definitely set in an urban setting, but I don't consider it UF. I'd be glad to take a look at your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.