Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...
I agree, Duchess, we don't thank the mods and administrators of AW near enough. I know they work hard to keep us up and running and happy, all the while chained in their little cubicles, typing away and pulling levers on machines that belch steam, so that we might learn stuff and have fun.

Thanks, mods and admins, you keep this place running well. :Thumbs:

Last edited:

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
I found out my car is about done. It's been put back together and now we're waiting for the sealant to dry so we can start it. This means on Monday I can drive into town and get a job that's been offered to me.
This is fantastic news. Congrats!

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Your Majesty.

Good morning, dear Royals.

I will be leaving very early tomorrow morning to go on a trip to Texas. My brother, sis-in-law and me are all going to scout houses. We need to be out of this place by the first of March, so finding something is vital.

Any good vibes you send along with me will be greatly appreciated. :greenie

How's everyone this fine Saturday?

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score

I will be leaving very early tomorrow morning to go on a trip to Texas. My brother, sis-in-law and me are all going to scout houses. We need to be out of this place by the first of March, so finding something is vital.

Transmitting positive vibes now.

brad_b

Knight Errant
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Somewhere in my mind... it echoes in here ...

I hear it's warmer in Texas than Missouri, so that should be a positive thing starting out.

I pray the house is perfect for you, and the terms agreeable. Safe journey, Duchess.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Luck your Grace

and prince Ted

Last edited:

Snitchcat

Dragon-kitty.
Registered
Reaction score
I found out my car is about done. It's been put back together and now we're waiting for the sealant to dry so we can start it. This means on Monday I can drive into town and get a job that's been offered to me.

Great news! Good luck!

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals. Just popping in to say hi. I've been busy writing, and things are going well. I hope all of you are doing well, too.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals!

Congrats on the new job, Ted! I hope this one treats you better than the last.

Good luck on the house hunting, Ambrosia!

I had a fun, and interesting weekend. First, was the car show then games. Then I went to a meadery on Sat for my friend's going away party. I'm also no longer single. In case you're wondering who the lucky guy is, it's my traveling and hockey game companion. He's always like me, and although I initially only liked him as a friend, my feelings changed within the last couple of months. I was just too afraid to make a move because I really kind of suck at relationships.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Things are on the up in the Kingdom good to hear!:hooray:

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
I'm also no longer single. In case you're wondering who the lucky guy is, it's my traveling and hockey game companion. He's always like me, and although I initially only liked him as a friend, my feelings changed within the last couple of months. I was just too afraid to make a move because I really kind of suck at relationships.

That sounds like a wonderfully sweet story, LadyV. If I may say so. Congratulations and good luck.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals!

I'm going to the movies with my mom this morning. She wants to see The Greatest Showman, so I offered to tag along.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
I’m happy for you, LadyV! Good luck with it.

Good morning, Royals. The writing continues here. I’ve had such a dry past few years, this feels really good. There is a problem-solving aspect to writing I quite enjoy, but didn’t realize until recently. Fitting pieces of the story puzzle together, how best to communicate the story itself, character and world building, etc. Besides the actual act of writing, which I quite enjoy, I’m realizing I really enjoy weaving a tale and all the things that involves. It makes me happier about facing a scene I know will be challenging—knowing it’s actually a big reason why I love writing. It seems weird I’m just figuring this out now.

- - - Updated - - -

Good morning, Royals!

I'm going to the movies with my mom this morning. She wants to see The Greatest Showman, so I offered to tag along.

Sound like fun. Let me know if it’s any good. I think I might like to see it.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Sound like fun. Let me know if it’s any good. I think I might like to see it.

Back from the movie and I recommend it. The story was entertaining and the music was quite good. However, it is a musical, so if that's not your thing, I don't know how well you'd like it.