Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

Welcheren

Picking up tools, honing edges
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Illustrious King

Good morning fellow Royals

Hope everyone enjoyed a lovely Valentine's Day.

For my part, I enjoyed tricking the King's minstrels into delivering notes to each other.

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
*sticks his head in the door and looks around, see's nobody in the main hall and lets himself in, sickle-claws clicking on the floor, having finally traveled far and wide enough (and with the help of the universal reset) for the magical claw covers to wear off. Rounding a corner he comes face to snout with one of the castle's butlers, who immediately turns and runs. He considers giving chase just for the fun of it, but decides against it for his first day back. Instead, he makes his way quietly down the halls to his room, looking forward to curling up on his old bean bag. Or at least as quietly as he can. * Click - click - click - click...

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
A Bean bag? seriously?? I hope its made with chain mail otherwise i see trouble .

Hail to the KING!

Greetings munificent Royals,

Last edited:

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
Hail Prince ShaunHorton

That must have been before my time.

Greetings from the Royal Alchemist (self-appointing and possible a charlatan).

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
He he. He said cod-piece.

Good morning, Royals. Another uneventful day for me.

Justobuddies

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning court,

I will find myself out of pocket for the next coronation. Therefore I will humbly leave the crown 'pon yonder throne/chainmail beanbag at the end of the day tomorrow. Thank you every member of the court for making my reign one of absolute tyranny and destruction peace and prosperity for everyone.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals.

Was there an evacuation in the castle while I was gone? It's so empty.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Greetings, Royals!

LadyV, the ebb and flow of the castle is always a mystery. I haven't spent too much time here recently because of some things going on in my wonderful ARoRL life. I'm always discovering new frontiers of suck, it seems.

But I hope all is well with everybody.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
Things have been uncharacteristically quiet. Hope everyone is okay. Wishing a sharp reduction in suck for everyone.

On a positive note, I finally got around to testing my homemade boardgame with a new crowd this weekend and all went well. Now I only need to test it about nine more times before I can submit it to a company. I am not writing any novels or short stories at present (like my more esteemed and productive AW peers), but at least I have this small creative endeavour.

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Hooray for good news , nothing bad has happened here for a while prince welcheren though i have been unlitterally snowed under

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals!

Good luck on the game, Welcheren.

It's rainy and crappy AGAIN! I'm so over this weather. It makes me not want to do anything except sleep.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
We're actually pathetically grateful for rain at this end, what with us going through a drought. Against all expectations we had rain every day for a week... and now I'm fixing a leaking roof. Still grateful though. Hope the weather improves for you Princess LaydV and Prince Ted.

Good luck shovelling snow Prince Beanie.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, you guys needed rain badly. Is a week of rain even enough for you guys? Don't you normally have a full month of rain?

We almost never have a full month of rain. At best we get rain four days a week for two months in a row. So far, the precipitation rate has been decent, but we still need more.

Good luck with the snow.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon Royals!

It's absolutely gorgeous today! It feels like summer. Although this weather is extremely unseasonable for this time of year, it's a pleasant break from all the rain we've been having.

Prince Welcheren - if it were possible, I'd send some of our raining over your way. We've already had enough, and sadly more is on the way.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
I really wish you could, Pincess LadyV. Glad to hear you're having a lovely day weather wise. Hope things are well with your other half.

Prince Ted, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Let us know what happens.

Hope everyone enjoys a creativity inducing day.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Royals!

Prince Welcheren - my other half is doing fine. He's been busy finalizing the sale of some land he recently purchased. 36 acres to be exact. He's always wanted a large plot of land, so he's happy. Eventually, he'd like to build a house on it.

Plans for the day are up in there air. Not sure what I want to do yet today.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
I had to rely on Google to convert acres to hectares, which is the unit we use here.

That's quite a piece of land. Does he plan to farm anything on it? Sorry if that's a silly question, it's just the first direction my mind wandered down.

Welcheren

Registered
Reaction score
A writer's retreat?

Right now, I'll settle for a cave where I can sit and design boardgames without the intrusive trammels and obligations of a real job. :poke:

Last edited: