Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I made a cake of soap once

I used a cake of soap once.

* begins contemplating where to build a soap factory along the trail to somewhere *

Just make sure it is at the far end of the trail next to the kingdom at the other end of where the castle sits.

Good morning, your Majesty.

Happy Friday, dear Royals.

I'm drinking yesterday's coffee because I have to drink it before I can make a new pot. I have physical therapy today. I'm not looking forward to it. But one does what one must in life. And I must. So.

Have a great day, everyone.

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Morning, Royals. I'm sort of awake. It seems to have decided to rain a little again. Woohoo. I must do words before we go out today to take my craft entries to the state fair grounds as today is delivery day. Breakfast first, though. Need. Fuel.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
* tows in giant motorized sticky tape roller as he follows glitter trail ... discards tape as it gets dirty and sparkly*

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Good Saturday, dear Royals.

It is pouring here. Seems its going to be a rainy day. Which is perfect for creating and drinking coffee. I guess I better get some coffee. ;)

DanielSTJ

The Wandering Bard
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Royals.

Off to work today and then I'm done some housekeeping. It's going to be a long day-- I'll check in later.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Blessed Sunday, dear Royals.

Duchess!! Nice to see familiar faces around here! *tacklehugs back*

*hides behind Duchess*
*Turns and gives Prince Porter the look.*

I've been doing the school thing; I graduate in May!! How're you?

I'm doing well. I'm working on getting a chapbook ready for publication. I'm going to self-publish it on Amazon, which I am finding is not as easy a journey as one might assume. There is a lot of learning curve for me regarding publishing and a lot of little nitty gritty things to see to. I much prefer just writing. :greenie

That is awesome about your graduation! I am so happy for you. When it gets closer we will have to do something to celebrate. :)

I'm glad you're back. I've missed you. :Hug2:

I'm drinking yesterday's coffee as quickly as I can so I can make some fresh. Sometimes being frugal is a curse. :greenie

Crayonz

Tribal Flame Warden Ducky
Registered
Reaction score
There is a lot of learning curve for me regarding publishing and a lot of little nitty gritty things to see to. I much prefer just writing. :greenie
Yessss, same. The whole publication shindig seems awful, self-pub or otherwise. Lot of hoops to jump through & I hate hoops.

I'm drinking yesterday's coffee as quickly as I can so I can make some fresh. Sometimes being frugal is a curse. :greenie
My roommate woke up before me this morning & made coffee, but it was sitting on the burner for two hours before I got around to it...

Y'all can bet your royal tuchuses that I drank every last drop of that burned coffee. :greenie

E.F.B.

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
:hi:

Hullo, Royals! Morning, your Majesty. *bows*

Been a long time since I've been here... Hope you don't mind me skulking in the corners for a bit.
Hi there! :hi:

Afternoon, Royals. It's now autumn and actually feels like it temperature-wise! Yay! Only downside is that it's now raining AGAIN. I wouldn't mind it so much if the backyard wasn't so stinking muddy and I didn't have to try to go play with puppy out there, lest she get bored and drive us nuts clawing the carpet because puppy reasons. Thankfully she's just chewing a bone right now.

I did the writing stuff I needed to do yesterday and today I just feel like watching a movie and crocheting, so...I think I will. :)

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, your Majesty.

Hello, dear Royals.

I trust everyone is doing well. What are you crocheting, Princess E.F.B.?

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, your Majesty. I hope you are well.

Good Monday, dear Royals.

Yessss, same. The whole publication shindig seems awful, self-pub or otherwise. Lot of hoops to jump through & I hate hoops.
If I were meant to jump through hoops I would be an animal in a circus.

My roommate woke up before me this morning & made coffee, but it was sitting on the burner for two hours before I got around to it...

Y'all can bet your royal tuchuses that I drank every last drop of that burned coffee. :greenie
Yowser, Ducky! Ack! It is well worth making fresh when the coffee gets burnt. There is no amount of cream in the world that can take away that burnt taste. Yeck.

This morning I thought, "Why am I always the one left to finish off yesterday's coffee when I didn't make the extra pot that leaves coffee for tomorrow? Why should I not get fresh coffee in the morning?" I contemplated it and decided that was patently unfair. I got my brother's and his wife's cups and filled them with yesterday's coffee and fixed a fresh pot for myself.

Back to my fresh, hot, and good coffee now. ;)

E.F.B.

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Good evening, your Majesty.

Hello, dear Royals.

I trust everyone is doing well. What are you crocheting, Princess E.F.B.?
Black and white striped fingerless gloves. Here's a sneak peek I posted. :) https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHLG7mHhqv/?taken-by=eruvandicrafts

Morning, Royals. It's still gray and rainy out. Stop it, weather. Today will involve story research, fiddling with some Etsy marketing stuff, and then more crafting. That is all. Carry on.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Royals.

My WiFi is currently behaving. I have no idea what happened to it when last I posted, but it fixed itself later that evening. Who knows?

I visited the Renaissance Festival again on Saturday. I really love it there. If possible, I'd go every weekend.

We discovered a minor infestation of pantry moths in our garage. This happened once before and it was disgusting. Luckily, we caught the little buggers before they reached epic proportions. Looks like I'll have to keep my bird seed in a plastic container from now on. That's where they originate from for some reason.

And it's raining again. We really don't need anymore.