Ray's House of Love Vol III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willer

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I've been there.

Many years ago, after husband #1 and I had just gotten married, he told me his friend needed to spend a night or two on the couch. Two nights turned into four. The next day, the guy's girlfriend showed up. No one asked me if he could stay and he didn't ask if she could stay. I was SO MAD. We didn't have a spare room, we lived in a one-room apartment. They took over my living room (and the only place outside of the bedroom I could go to relax in the house. Then my husband informed me the friend and his girlfriend would be staying a week. Then it was a month. They didn't help with rent or pay for any food. I finally told husband #1 either he kicked them out or I was leaving and he said, "I won't ask my friends to leave". So I packed my bags and drove to my parents house (four hours away) and when he realized he couldn't pay rent on the apartment and feed his friends without my income, he kicked them out and begged me back home. I said no and found an apartment of my own. This is where I messed up, however...he moved out of the old apartment and I let him move in with me in the new apartment, trying to save our marriage. Which didn't work.

That was a looooong time ago. I was young (only 20), and learned a good lesson from the experience. Don't let friends stay at your house to 'help them out'. Ever. That marriage only lasted 2 and a half years and it's easy to see why. haha.

Yes Im there myself.

I've been in hospital due to some issues and little suspicious of my wife rare visits. Yesterday I got back home and there was a person at my living address of unknown acquaintance. I understand me wife needed some consolation time and he is an employee of Our Lady Consolation Home but he doesn’t look like a lady at all.

What should I do.

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. I’m not really in a position to give advice but if it were me, I’d tell them both, very firmly, he needs to go.

I’m not familiar with Our Lady Consulation Home, but I’d call them up to see if this man really is an employee. If he is, I’d complain to them. Is it normal for their employees to move in to someone’s house, especially without the home-owner’s permission? If he’s not an employee, threaten to call the police if he doesn’t leave immediately. I’d probably call them anyway.

Then I’d check my finances to make sure he wasn’t taking money from my wife. If it were me.

Also, no offense, but your wife needed consolation but didn’t turn to a family member or friend? What about showing up to console you? I’d be tempted to make her leave, too.

But, as I said, I’m not qualified to give advice. I can only say what I’d do. I don’t pretend to know what you should do. But whatever you do, good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not familiar, either, but if a Catholic Organization (Our Lady of Consolation is Mary, right?) sends a male representative to console, is he immediately suspect? Can one's spouse not be trusted if a man is in the home for any purpose? Because it must be hellish getting a plumber.

Willer

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I’m not really in a position to give advice but if it were me, I’d tell them both, very firmly, he needs to go.

I’m not familiar with Our Lady Consulation Home, but I’d call them up to see if this man really is an employee. If he is, I’d complain to them. Is it normal for their employees to move in to someone’s house, especially without the home-owner’s permission? If he’s not an employee, threaten to call the police if he doesn’t leave immediately. I’d probably call them anyway.

Then I’d check my finances to make sure he wasn’t taking money from my wife. If it were me.

Also, no offense, but your wife needed consolation but didn’t turn to a family member or friend? What about showing up to console you? I’d be tempted to make her leave, too.

But, as I said, I’m not qualified to give advice. I can only say what I’d do. I don’t pretend to know what you should do. But whatever you do, good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

None advice taken as all the people's advice and suggestions are just suggestions and opinions to me and I never blamed anyone for it - only welcomed them.

Thanks for wishing me good

Willer

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not familiar, either, but if a Catholic Organization (Our Lady of Consolation is Mary, right?) sends a male representative to console, is he immediately suspect? Can one's spouse not be trusted if a man is in the home for any purpose? Because it must be hellish getting a plumber.

First of all I'm an easy going gentlemen though a little bit giddy as of this writing due to circumstances.

But thanks for the support you and Lillian_Blaire expressed which is appreciated and I handled it manly as proved below..
I told this clown it wasn’t 31 October 2018 that day and his Halloween Party was over for good and landed a punch in his ribs so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding.
I beckoned my wife to come closer and asked if she saw any cuckold's horns within a distance of our district borders especially on me head Been satisfied with her answer awwwwww darlin I felt great awe for her and took her to Macdonald's .

My dictum is love your wife and never leave her lonely

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You punched him? I hope that doesn't cause any legal troubles. It would where I live, or could if he wanted it to.

In other news, there is a great yellow-white ball in the sky and locals tremble in fear, as it has driven away the ash-grey layer which protects us all. Seriously, a sunny day in winter is pretty rare, so even though it's pretty cold, I'll take it.

I'm kind of scattered today. Lots that needs doing, and lots I want to do, but almost no intersection between the two.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, it's been a long time since I have been back here.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, look who's here! (Maryn tucks her towel tighter.) How's everybody doing?

I celebrated my annual winter fall yesterday and landed on my bad knee, of course. I swear, 90% of my injuries as an adult are due to exercise I do to be healthy. I'll be fine, but I'm limping around the house and grumbling a lot, although that could be sleep deprivation. I couldn't get comfortable, you know?

The good news is that it was cold so I had on these real thick gloves, which are filthy and tore. My hands are sore but didn't get skinned like they would have if I hadn't worn the gloves. Usually when I'm that close to the car, I'm pulling the gloves off, so I guess I was lucky?

Oh, hey, big excitement at The Kid's house yesterday. (That's our older daughter, who's an adult.) There was a car accident--no injuries--and a car drove into her house. She and the freaked-out cat had to evacuate until the utility company could come and replace the gas meter, which was damaged.

Maryn, hoping all her adventures have such serious consequences

Willer

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
So many people in one place
You mightve come to a conclusion that I'm fairly new here which is true enough but since Im also the most handsome I choose a girl I seat next to inside the tub

PS
Maryn you ever saw those strange people

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm the de facto leader of the strange people. They know one of their kind when they see one.

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
Maryn, my stupid phone autocorrects your name to Martin every time. I didn’t catch it that time. sorry.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You can call me whatever you want! I'll be able to figure out you mean me.

Because I'm stubborn, I have not added "Maryn" to my spell checker. It usually wants me to become Mary N, though.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear of your fall and kid 1s misadventure.

My injuries have often been from exercising too. But I’m finding that not moving is detrimental as well as I just had another round of physical therapy and realized what was really holding me back was fear. Onward ho!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who you callin' a ho?

Maryn, unable to resist

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can forgive Santa's manners if he gets me good presents. And Sassy doesn't even have to do that much!

Willer

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
You can call me whatever you want! I'll be able to figure out you mean me.

Because I'm stubborn, I have not added "Maryn" to my spell checker. It usually wants me to become Mary N, though.

I wasnt. I looked up and down the thread for Martin but

Willer

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear of your fall and kid 1s misadventure.

My injuries have often been from exercising too. But I’m finding that not moving is detrimental as well as I just had another round of physical therapy and realized what was really holding me back was fear. Onward ho!

Hi Ho Hi Ho , Its Off To Physio We Go!!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My knee is now a blend of interesting colors, mostly light blue, and it's not bothering me unless I put direct pressure on it, like kneeling. Who knew I crawl into bed leading with my left knee? I know it now. Nothing like a jolt of pain to wake you up.

I shoveled snow three times yesterday, and the silly weather had the nerve to snow a bit more overnight, so I think I'll go do another round.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My, it got quiet in here. Our snow is completely gone. We often have a winter thaw for a day or two, but this is ridiculous. People are wearing shorts.

Maybe I'll rake leaves today. Our pear tree always drops its leaves late, like in December, so they lie under the snow. But if you don't remove them, they keep the grass from coming up, so it's got to happen some time. Better on a day when it's 55 and sunny, right? Who knows, maybe I'll even cut down the winter-interest ornamental grasses, which are falling over anyway.

Maryn, full of talk but short on action

Lillian_Blaire

Registered
Reaction score
It's been in the 80's this past week...now cooling down to mid-60s. It wasn't much of a winter, and although I don't mind, it tends to mean summer will be even more hot and miserable than before. I'm not ready for it. I never am.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Our summers are pretty sweet, enough that Mr. Maryn and I have an annual air conditioning war. I would like to use it very little, opening windows and using fans (and saving money). He would like the AC to be on 24/7, making sure we do not momentarily experience the actual weather even when it's lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.