Rick and Morty

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I caught an episode - the one where the characters get trapped in recursive holodecks by some alien scammers. It was great, a fun twist on a lot of sci-fi premises.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw two or three episodes. It was fun, but it didn't hook me me up like, say, The Venture Bros. Or Bob's Burgers.

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
I saw two or three episodes. It was fun, but it didn't hook me me up like, say, The Venture Bros. Or Bob's Burgers.

Bob's Burgers may be the funniest show on television. Each time I watch it, I think: The Simpson's writers should watch this and take notes.

Transformersfan123

Registered
Reaction score
I definitely enjoy Rick and Morty. The stories are interesting, the overall storyarc is subtle but present, and the characters just keep getting more fleshed out. The show is dark, and it can be disturbing, but, as I can be incredibly pessimistic, I think it's one of my favorites.

I have seen every episode, and I can't wait for the next season, whenever it comes out. The relationship between Beth and Jerry is very realistic, and they have some funny moments, such as the time Rick sent them to another planet for marriage counseling. Rick and Morty have an interesting dynamic, and they play off of each other very well. Summer is a good recurring character with an interesting personality that is explained in more detail the further the show progresses. The plotline with Evil Morty is, I think, going to play a big role in later seasons. I'd be happy to discuss theories. :)

Kjbartolotta

Potentially has/is dog
Registered
Reaction score
The plotline with Evil Morty is, I think, going to play a big role in later seasons. I'd be happy to discuss theories. :)

Venture Bros taught me to be wary of compelling theories, as sometime writers lose the thread of where they were going with things. That said, I am aware of that which you speak ;).

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
i have at least 2 or 3 RM shirts.... i watch that show all the time.

sux we have to wait forever infinity for season 4.
PICKLE RICK!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I squanch that squanching show. It totally squanches.