AW's Super-Dooper Newbie Pub Where Newbies Can Chat With Golden Oldies

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteLady

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, may I have a Shirley Temple, please. (I'd order baileys but can't do that anymore, LOL)

KaosAnjel

Registered
Reaction score
**peers into the door and eyes the gold-plated table** "That looks a little to suspiciously shiny for me". Carefully slinks in and takes seat in a nice deep shadow.." If there's something fruity that won't knock me on my behind....I'd love it."

**eyes all of the members disappearing through the trapdoor** "That has got to hurt..."

Reactions: llyralen

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Oh, hey Tiddlywinks.

*sees lever*

What's this?

*immediately pulls lever*
*watches in horror as the lever goes too far and ALL THE PLOT BUNNIES ARE RELEASED EN MASSE INTO THE PUB*

Oh no. Oh nooooooooooooo.

Oh this is bad.

I didn't do it.

Wasn't me.

*scurries back down ladder, locking trapdoor behind her*
*Yells up: "Whatever you do, don't get them wet!"*

KaosAnjel

Registered
Reaction score
**eyes the onslaught of plot bunnies and smiles, opening my backpack revealing a mass of carrots, cookies, coffee, and chocolate**

"What happens if we feed them after midnight?"
**scoops up a couple of bunnies and to pamper and make friends with**

"Sooo little fellas....do you know any deep beautiful rabbit holes you'd like to share eh eh?" gently scratches one under the chin.

rachela409

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to our new Newbie Pub.

For those who are just joining us, this is where you can come and relax and interact with other newbies and also our regular Pubbers. It can be daunting to forage into the rest of the forums and practising posting in the Pub, and interacting with regular members here, can help ease the transition. Plus you'll make some great friends in the process (which I have done).

So, order a pint of our all time favourite drink, Baileys, and get chatting. :e2drunk:

Or any beverage you chose. It doesn't have to be Baileys. (Any drink as long as it isn't orange juice, I really don't like orange juice. Orange juice is nasty, horrible, yucky and a lot of other words I won't use here.)

This Pub is the sequel to the second Newbie Pub, Jed's Super-Dooper Baileys Pub for Newbies, Dragons, Saints & Sinners, which was a sequel to the original Super-Dooper 'Traditional Irish Pub' thread.

We have added a pool table over in the corner and will now be serving some pub meals. New on the menu are Cadbury Crème Eggs. Oh, they're so nice. And not just for Easter.

So, get posting. The first drink is on the house. As are the rest :D

Quick Start For Newbies

This thread is large, and by all means read it all, it's a lot of fun, but you can just start at the end and simply post "Hello, can I have a drink?" It'll get you posting, and all the regulars and Golden Oldies will welcome you with open arms. Don't be afraid. Except for the monsters under your bed. But, as for the Pub, we're all friendly and would welcome the chance to welcome you and to have a chat. Just come and say hello.

Oh, and I love chocolate cake, cookies, and Baileys. So, if you bring them along, we're friends forever. ;)
Hey guys, can I have a large drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.