The Bragatorium

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Congratulations..... Fantastic to hear of success stories. I haven't heard of Havok before, I'll check them out.

BTW, hilarious avatar. Haha
Thanks! I've enjoyed reading many of the stories they've featured and am very excited to be published by them. :)

Hehe, it's one of my favorites. XD

mafiaking1936

Nihil debetur. Nihil debens.
Registered
Reaction score
Reactions: Yerbulan

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
My fantasy/western story "A Hard Peace" has finally been published after three or four years of revision and rejection in a new but pro-rate paying venue called Hybrid Fiction:

https://www.hybridfiction.net/online-content/hard-peace-teaser

And my fantasy / kinda steampunkish story "Illicit Alchemy" has been narrated by JS Arquin on his podcast The Overcast. Listen for free!

https://theovercast.libsyn.com/overcast-123-illicit-alchemy-by-eric-lewis
Congratulations! I know it feels good to have all your hard work finally pay off. :) Also good to learn of a new paying venue I hadn't heard of before!

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Well it took a while, but my SFF debut is going to happen this year, and the cover was officially revealed.

The book is slated for a staggered release with the eBook still on track for July and the print version releasing in November.

You can find pre-order details here, with the Goodreads page here, and if have a Netgalley account, it's available for review here.

Reactions: P.K. Torrens

Cobalt Jade

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My short story "Sex Object" has been published in Underbelly magazine #5. Warning: NSFW!

A woman with an unusual fetish seeks to become the ultimate sex object of all -- a living statue, able to think but not move or speak. At the mercy of her owners, she progresses through a life of alternating ecstasy and apathy... which unfortunately does not go exactly as planned.

This story had been rejected 6 times before finding a home. Never give up!

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com
Three recent sales to forthcoming anthologies to announce
  • Colonists to Midnight Among the Stars at Silver Shamrock Publishing
  • The Sluggie Rebellion to Fear the Future at Corpus Press
  • Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation to Tales From Arkham Asylum at Dark Regions Press

mafiaking1936

Nihil debetur. Nihil debens.
Registered
Reaction score
So I didn't know the forums were back up and running until today! Thus it's a little late, but awhile ago after an eight month wait I finally got the contract from my publisher for my SECOND novel -- The Heron Kings' Flight will likely come out sometime next year, editor permitting, and I feel it's far superior to my debut. I certainly hope it sells more copies! :)

P.K. Torrens

Saving up for a typewriter
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well it took a while, but my SFF debut is going to happen this year, and the cover was officially revealed.

The book is slated for a staggered release with the eBook still on track for July and the print version releasing in November.

You can find pre-order details here, with the Goodreads page here, and if have a Netgalley account, it's available for review here.
This is awesome! Well done!

Reactions: Smiling Ted

Harlequin

Eat books, not brains!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sunyidean.com
I'm having a good few months atm.

Good early blurbs from some bigger authors that came in quick enough to get stuck onto the print arcs, and Seanan McGuire tweeted a thread recommending the book.

TBE is up on Netgalley, too, and hopefully some decent reviews will come out of that.

Just need to get my crap together for the next book.

MarlynnOfMany

Registered
Reaction score
Website
maralynnjohnstone.com
I just got a really nice review of my book! He ended by saying it left him "hoping for a sequel, even a series. I can’t think of higher praise." I don't have a lot of reviews up yet, but people are saying lovely things, and that gives me hope that this book might just go somewhere.

Reactions: Maryn

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
The second book featuring my English touch-telepathic half-faery chemistry student was published yesterday
mybook.to/DeeperOwton

Kaaba

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kbupdikejr.wixsite.com
My recent fantasy publications:

"Melvin's Progression" - https://www.metastellar.com/fiction/melvins-progression/ (MetaStellar)

"The Tragedy of Jonathon" - https://www.pikerpress.com/article....3tmMRExcXO6jlEzWM8OykqViob6mrnrYSngAuDn9Qy904 (Piker Press)

"Agarial's Plight" - https://lothlorienpoetryjournal.blo...dg6ie8ehINlPPwz4abREGLipcffBtDvFwt5MYOGUduYBo (Lothlorien Poetry Journal)

And an older, dark fantasy / horror short story:

"Psy Mission" - http://bloodmoonrisingmagazine.com/bmr-magazine-issue-89-short-story-8.html (Blood Moon Rising Magazine)