Crime Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidgygirl

Registered
Reaction score
Website
myoccasionalblog.blogspot.com
I'm not asking for someone to give me all the answers, just a point in the right direction (although, if you HAD all the answers, it would be soooo kind to tell me!! :tongue )

Anyway, I'm looking for some statistics on crimes committed against teenagers, either state by state or just general throughout the USA. Ideally, I'm looking for statistics relating to crimes committed BY teens AGAINST teens. Being from the UK, I'm not actually sure which US agencies would be responsible for producing this kind of data :Shrug:

So, if someone could maybe suggest who I could be asking or where I could be looking for this kind of information, I would be really grateful. I've tried googling for what I want, but I just seem to be getting articles saying 'kids aren't so bad, it's adults that are evil', which isn't helping me any.

Thanks for your help!!!

Squidgygirl

Registered
Reaction score
Website
myoccasionalblog.blogspot.com
Thanks rt! No matter how many different search terms I tried, I couldn't find anything like this. I just couldn't seem to think what the department was called in America (I can't actually think what it's called in England now, either. I think I need a sleep :sleepy:

Now, if I can just think of an area of expertise that I can offer to people in return ...

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Government is full of info. We paid for it with our taxes.
DOJ is the best crime stat source in the USA. They just don't advertise

Status
Not open for further replies.