Not Exactly New

PamelaC

Registered
Reaction score
But, it's been awhile, and I never got very established here before.
Anyway. I've been playing around at writing since I was about nine and wrote the epic tale of The Water Hole Deer. Turned out to be quite the tragedy in the end what with the forest fire and the hunters and the wolves. Those deer couldn't catch a break. Looking back, it may have been Bambi fanfiction.

Thirty years later I still like writing stories. I've started countless novels and have yet to complete one. I'm hoping that changes eventually. It seems like whenever I get the writing urge, life pops up soon after and zaps my creativity away. But I'm hoping I can remain happily reclusive for awhile. (Sorry family and friends. I'll see you when the first draft is done).

I'm a high school English teacher by day and slave to three horses and two dogs at all times. No human cohabitants, so there's really no excuse!

I already know this place is awesome, and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the brilliance that abounds here.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back. For a creative writing class in high school, I wrote a children's story about a deer. He had to escape getting eaten by a family of bears. Yeah, maybe a little traumatic for the kids.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back! :)