Braggage III

CharlyT

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.charlottehlee.com
A couple of things have happened recently:

I made a sale to SciFan for a Merlin origin SF genre bend piece, only to get it released a couple of weeks later because they shut down. That seriously bummed me out because I very much enjoy writing genre-bend pieces so to lose a market that focussed on it sucks.

I finally sold a rewrite requested piece for the very first time! I've had several rewrite requests, but have never actually sold a piece following a rewrite so my confidence on rewrites was less than stellar. I'm happy to say that I'm far less afraid of them now. This sale was for a YA piece about a heroine addict's daughter who delves into the moral quagmire of cloning.

Project Deadlight

Registered
Reaction score
Another pop in from me, glad to see the good news is still rocking in here! My debut book cover has just been revealed, a very exciting moment for this former regular on the W1S1 boards. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

Last edited:

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Great cover, deadlight! And a very compelling tagline, too. Congrats CharlyT on the sales, and boo on the folding market. And congrats, Cobalt Jade! I look forward to reading it as soon as I'm not on dialup and can load the page. :)