• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Mentor for fantasy and have experience with romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRichards

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone that is interested in helping out!

My name is Liam and i am a currently writing a fantasy which i have been working on for a while. Just really looking for someone that will read my work every so often. Ill just be giving you a few chapters here and there to advise me on how to improve on them depending on how involved you want to get. Someone with knowledge with writing romance or have real life experiences in this area would be an awesome help as i am finding I am struggling writing realistic scenes having never loved anyone, sad sad story i know :p. I just do not want the relationship of my characters to come off as cheesy or not be realistic.

KatRoseWrites

Demon Hunter; Klutz Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya, Liam. I'm writing a fantasy right now as well, and have been looking for a good crit partner/beta. My name's Kat.

What's your story about?

Status
Not open for further replies.