Mac and Spook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutewrite

Welcome to our new co-mods, MacAlStone and Spooknov! They're two of my favorite peeps, and I have somehow hornswoggled them into taking the helm here. Thanks, lovely ladies!

(Will send your instructions and password soon.)

arrowqueen

Congratulations, both. Hope nothing nasty gets you.

Cheers,
aq

MacAl Stone

Heh--AQ, we're the something nasty that peeps are scared of, right Spook?

We'll do our best to make ya proud, Jenna. :jump

macalicious731

Mac is totally eeeeeeviiil.

Exactly! Which means she's a perfect fit as mod for this board. And who can go wrong with a name like "spook"?

spooknov

I Spooky being of [un]sound mind and body, pledge to uphold the dark traditions of the horror genre. Should I fail as a mod, I willlingly give myself for sacrifice necessary to appease the internet gods.

Here's to hoping Mac and I do a good job here. I love sharp objects, prefferably when using them on others.

Bwahahahaaa!

ps. due to computer malfunctions, it has taken me eight times to get this post up. One more slip up and this puter's getting repairs Chainsaw Massacre style. :bang

macalicious731

Spook, I don't really find it all that necessary for you to sacrifice yourself. I mean, keeping with the traditions of the horror board, I'm sure you can find some trembling newbie or heck, even Ray...

aka eraser

I was waiting til the sun was high, the tv and radio were on and people were moving on the street before venturing in here to say "congrats you two!" :D

Cary

Ray would make a fine sacrifice !!! :b He doesnt need to be a virgin, right ?? Ha!!! Whose gotta rope ???
(He aint gonna go willingly ya know...) Congrats !!!!
love an a bloody thumbprint, Carybella

Status
Not open for further replies.