• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Tiger Dynasty Publishing

MeriM

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.

I am not sure if this is the correct spot to ask my question, but I have recently received a post on my Facebook fan page from Tiger Dynasty Publishing letting me know that they are accepting submissions. (I believe they follow Paranormal Reads and read my review, but I am unsure.) I am a new author and I have not submitted to any publishing companies yet, but I have published my first book to Smashwords. I decided to do a bit of research to see if there were any reviews on the company, however, I cannot find anything. It seems they may be very new. I usually turn to the writer cooler when I do my research, but there is nothing here either. So, I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about Tiger Dynasty Publishing? Eventually I'd like to be published through a publishing company, but for right now, I'm still doing my research. Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Meri

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's the link to their website: http://www.tigerdynastypublishing.com/

This looks like a few authors got together and formed a publishing company. None of their lengthy biographies mention any experience in the publishing trade. Tiger Dynasty has a number of imprints but only two of the imprints have any published books listed, and all of them were written by the author/publishers. The website is geared toward writers rather than readers. Their books seem to be available only through Amazon. All the reviews on Amazon are three stars or above, and many of them have the same bylines. Many of the publications appear to be short stories, and all of them are selling on Amazon for $.99.

I'd steer clear for now.

Last edited:

MeriM

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you for the link. I have visited their website. I just find it weird that the only thing I can find when I search their name is their website, Amazon site and Smashwords site. Maybe I feel it is weird because I have found reviews, good or bad, for every other publisher I have checked out. Anyway, thank you again.

MeriM

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you MrsMig

I was thinking I should too. I tend to be weary when I see no reviews.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Site gone, FB gone, Tw a stat bot. SW page remains. Hasn't published anyone but principals since '13.