Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And for Heavens sake, don't get your "Backfield in Motion"

These days, you can be arrested for forward passes.

Even if you prove her backfield was in motion, a forward pass can cause costly delays of game and constant calls for penalties from the other side. :cry::flag::scared:

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I sat between two Brits watching a championship match between the British Army and the british navy in Singapore though it might have just between the British army in Singapore and the Britsh navy in Singapore or maybe the British Army in and out of Singapore and the British Navy in and out of Singapore when between beers the two guys qith funny accents and a vocabulary to match explained the rules of the match between the British Army in Singapore or in and out of Singapore and the British navy in or in and out of Singapore and the rules that went in my left ear were considerably different the the rules that went in my right ear and they sqabbled before 0ne or the the other went out my left ear and the other went out my right ear whichever one was which but both of them were bruised beyond recognition of the rlues that I later learned in college where the rules blew out my knee kind of sort of completely so I had to watch the rest of the quarter from the stands with a beer or two so rugby is drinking beer and not knowing what the hell is going to hit you next which isn't as bad as if you aren't drinking beer which why I always as a rule open up a can or bottle of every time someone mentions rugby match as a rule because

Chase

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I sat between two Brits watching a championship match between the British Army and the british navy in Singapore though it might have just between the British army in Singapore and the Britsh navy in Singapore or maybe the British Army in and out of Singapore and the British Navy in and out of Singapore when between beers the two guys qith funny accents and a vocabulary to match explained the rules of the match between the British Army in Singapore or in and out of Singapore and the British navy in or in and out of Singapore and the rules that went in my left ear were considerably different the the rules that went in my right ear and they sqabbled before 0ne or the the other went out my left ear and the other went out my right ear whichever one was which but both of them were bruised beyond recognition of the rlues that I later learned in college where the rules blew out my knee kind of sort of completely so I had to watch the rest of the quarter from the stands with a beer or two so rugby is drinking beer and not knowing what the hell is going to hit you next which isn't as bad as if you aren't drinking beer which why I always as a rule open up a can or bottle of every time someone mentions rugby match as a rule because

Finally! A cricket explanation :Lecture: that makes sense. :idea::crazy:

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
crickit is a game that takes days to get through because it takes that long to get to part of the rules where it tells how to end it, when it never should have been started in the first place. A summit meeting with North Korea is shorter but more interesting.

Last edited:

porlock

Registered
Reaction score
I feel the same way about golf. There's way too many rules; I played for several years and never got used to that - no wonder there's such slow play. I played in a tournament once that lasted 7 hours. Geez.

porlock

Registered
Reaction score
"Hey, using your hand wedge to get out of a trap is against the rules!"

"Not if you don't get caught!"

Chase

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
because of the beer I will beware?

Or unaware?

Pfffft. Sports. Let's talk about Gerard Butler.

Rather than Gerard, how about golf beauties Belen Mozo and Tiger's hot auntie, Cheyenne Woods?

Mozo-photo.jpg
Woods-photo.jpg

Last edited:

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
give them a few decades

* another thoughtless sexist erruption from the left side of Porter's tiny brain *

*farts*

*waits for Laverne to stumble over his post *

*pads pants, puts on kevlar t-shirt and battle helmet*