Please help me: I need cover quotes!

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Dear Guys,

I am doing POD for my homage to Atlanta Nights, which is entitled Atlanta Sunsets: The Musical. It is listed uder humor in the Share Your Work area.

I've already asked Uncle Jim if I could use a quote from him, but I would really love to have a few more to put on my back cover.

Please let me know if you have any choice words for my work! I'd only use them if I could use your name.

Thank you!

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Take your pick:

"The perfect addition to any well-read bird cage."

"This book is sure to ignite your kindling."

"Buy as a gift for your favorite paper recycler."

"Fantastic! So illiterate as to be indecipherable!"

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
''I was so excited that I wasted no time reading it.''

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Given this book in exchange for my review, I was overcharged and underwhelmed.

Albany Republican-Herald

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
'Steve melon cupcakes running red cheese.'

allenparker

Naked Futon Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allenparker.net
In the world of literature, there is no equal to this book. There is a greater than and surely the author must wish for a less than. Alas, the depths of novels shall sink no lower. The only bright spot is the lack or profits a certain publisher might have gleaned from this. Allen Parker

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I wish I could have fit all of the quotes!
Here it is on lulu.com:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/c-bronco/atlanta-sunsets-the-musical/paperback/product-20993165.html

And here is the text from the back cover:
Atlanta Sunsets: The Musical is a romance as yet unrivaled. Set in the high society circles of Atlanta, Georgia, it captures the Southern Mystique and spirit of its time, just like Gatsby did for the Eggs. Join Pierce Studebaker and his BFF, Sir Bucky Kensington as the two young men search for true love. You will find ROMANCE! INTRIGUE! SUSPENSE! and AMAZING MUSICAL NUMBERS that will leave your toes itching and your memories burning with the musical score that you have to imagine goes with the SENSATIONAL lyrics! Those who finish reading this novel will rejoice in their joy to be alive.

“…Pierce strolled down Peachway Ave with Bucky, but noticed nothing but the memory of the most beauteous creature he had ever set both of his eyes on, the celestial Miss Tara Belle! She reminded her of an enchanted elf, not the kind that made fudge-dipped cookies, but the mystical, magical and beautiful kind that were in that movie with Elijah Wood…”

The Critics Have Spoken!
“It's a lovely thing. Nearly unreadable. I'm sure Publish America would offer a contract in a heartbeat.” -- James D. Macdonald

“Captures the true essence of Frederick, Maryland, repeatedly.” – Dave Kuzminski

"The perfect addition to any well-read bird cage." -- Chris J. Peterson

“Steve melon cupcakes running red cheese.” -- Shaldna

“In the world of literature, there is no equal to this book. There is a greater than and surely the author must wish for a less than. Alas, the depths of novels shall sink no lower. The only bright spot is the lack or profits a certain publisher might have gleaned from this.” -- Allen Parker

“Atlanta Sunset is to literature what the Kardashians are to the Academy Awards...” -- Nick Anthony

"I am certain that somewhere, sometime there might be critics that consider this towering work of art a literary triumph. I'd like to meet that person someday." – G.W. Ellis

Hurray! Thank you guys so much!

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
"I am certain that somewhere, sometime there might be critics that consider this towering work of art a literary triumph. I'd like to meet that person some day."

Ray, O'Litnin, Broken Arrow Tribune
I'm going to have to change that - I mistook it for your quote. I will have to have a second version with an errata notice.