QUILTBAG general thread?

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
if it's an open marriage, how did you break it? there's defs a story here...

I guess, I'm just so much more romantic then people expect. My girl fell hard for me (and me for her) but her wife, who has a girlfriend of her own isn't pleased, saying, "It's not fair (my girl) is so happy", and I think my age, wealth, and awesomeness are intimidating. There's talk of them splitting up. I guess we'll see.

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
I guess, I'm just so much more romantic then people expect. My girl fell hard for me (and me for her) but her wife, who has a girlfriend of her own isn't pleased, saying, "It's not fair (my girl) is so happy", and I think my age, wealth, and awesomeness are intimidating. There's talk of them splitting up. I guess we'll see.

how someone can say the phrase 'it's not fair (my girl) is so happy' is beyond me. isn't wanting your partner to be happy the entire point??
probs for the best that your gf leaves her wife. she sounds kind of controlling.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score

Aww I hope everything works out for the best for everyone.

My girlfriend has dated boys while with me, but still gets jealous if I see another girl. :p

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This week I received an award for a science fiction short story I wrote and even managed to read it to the public. I feel almost professional!

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Keep up the good work, Max!

:greenie
b.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
d.gif
a.gif
n.gif
c.gif
e.gif

n.gif
o.gif
w.gif
space.gif
space.gif
w.gif
i.gif
t.gif
h.gif
space.gif
space.gif
c.gif
o.gif
n.gif
g.gif
r.gif
a.gif
t.gif
u.gif
l.gif
a.gif
t.gif
i.gif
o.gif
n.gif
s.gif

:banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
I'd never thought I'd say these words but my hometown, South Bend, Indiana, recently elected an openly gay man as mayor for the first time. Today, said mayor proposed to his boyfriend. The city is currently in flames, shit is being lost, fits are being thrown, and people just can't even as I write this. Well. South Bend probably isn't in flames but I can guarantee you the parts about people losing their shit and throwing fits.

yay for southbend! even with backlash, that's great news!

This week I received an award for a science fiction short story I wrote and even managed to read it to the public. I feel almost professional!

congrats!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, so my girlfriend moved in with me. I can't you all how happy I am.

Kithica

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm new here, and so thrilled to discover such a supportive community. I suspect this is one of the places I'll be checking in regularly. :)

lexalulu

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I also wanted to say a quick hello. New here, and thrilled that this subforum exists! 98% of my writing features queer characters doing regular things and having regular relationships without focusing on the "omg I'm gay" subplot. I mean, those coming out/coming to terms with one's sexuality stories are important, especially for younger readers, but I just like to write things as I experience them on the daily... as pretty normal. (Then again, I live in SF so here's "normal" is in stark contrast with say, Virginia's (where my best friend was living) "normal" lol)

in short, I'm just a small gay southeast asian living with her very tall eastern european/american gf lmao

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, so my girlfriend moved in with me. I can't you all how happy I am.

congrats!

I just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm new here, and so thrilled to discover such a supportive community. I suspect this is one of the places I'll be checking in regularly. :)

Hi! I also wanted to say a quick hello. New here, and thrilled that this subforum exists! 98% of my writing features queer characters doing regular things and having regular relationships without focusing on the "omg I'm gay" subplot. I mean, those coming out/coming to terms with one's sexuality stories are important, especially for younger readers, but I just like to write things as I experience them on the daily... as pretty normal. (Then again, I live in SF so here's "normal" is in stark contrast with say, Virginia's (where my best friend was living) "normal" lol)

in short, I'm just a small gay southeast asian living with her very tall eastern european/american gf lmao

heyo! nice to meet you both :)

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
A lot of good news and hellos. Welcome and congrats! :)
Hope everyone is doing well. Been so busy lately. **WAVING** Good busy.