QUILTBAG general thread?

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for that, Max. Your writings are always so comprehensive and understandable!

Aw, thank you SWest and the rest. I'm doing pretty well at the moment working as a freelance journalist. Here's my latest article, on the current state of Venezuelan media consumption.

all bi people ARE magical unicorns, so it just stands to reason ;)

Don't they call bi women "unicorns" in some circles? A friend who is into open relationships and BDSM told me that.

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
Don't they call bi women "unicorns" in some circles? A friend who is into open relationships and BDSM told me that.

oh yeah I've heard of that. I think it's supposed to be like if a bi poly woman is looking for a couple to date, she's seen as a 'unicorn' because of how 'hard to find' she is?

I meant more in a "we're magical" kind of way hehe

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
:greenie
b.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
d.gif
a.gif
n.gif
c.gif
e.gif

n.gif
o.gif
w.gif
space.gif
space.gif
w.gif
i.gif
t.gif
h.gif
space.gif
space.gif
c.gif
o.gif
n.gif
g.gif
r.gif
a.gif
t.gif
u.gif
l.gif
a.gif
t.gif
i.gif
o.gif
n.gif
s.gif

:banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana:

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Edutton, I'm happy that the coming out went well!

xkara

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

My name is Kara. I am a bisexual cisfemale living in a colorful place, engaged to a wonderful man I love. I don't have enough QUILTBAG friends! I want to write lots of inclusive, diverse fiction. I, ah, am not sure what else to say on this topic, so... hello!

Also, I absolutely love unicorns. Like, the mythical horse with a horn kind of unicorns.

Simpson17866

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

My name is Kara. I am a bisexual cisfemale living in a colorful place, engaged to a wonderful man I love. I don't have enough QUILTBAG friends! I want to write lots of inclusive, diverse fiction. I, ah, am not sure what else to say on this topic, so... hello!

Also, I absolutely love unicorns. Like, the mythical horse with a horn kind of unicorns.
Aro/ace guy says "Welcome aboard!" :)

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
Random question:
Me and Husband have been talking about a design for either a tshirt or sign that we bring to Pride this year. It's going to say "Just Married" with 'just' in the bi flag colours and 'married' in the trans ones.
The question is, is it better to go with tshirt or sign? Tshirts cost more, but we'd have to carry a sign around all day...

edutton

Ni. Peng. Neee-Wom.
Registered
Reaction score
Random question:
Me and Husband have been talking about a design for either a tshirt or sign that we bring to Pride this year. It's going to say "Just Married" with 'just' in the bi flag colours and 'married' in the trans ones.
The question is, is it better to go with tshirt or sign? Tshirts cost more, but we'd have to carry a sign around all day...
I've been thinking about a shirt as well, I want one that says "It's still not a phase". :)

If it was me, I'd lean more toward the shirt because I can see the sign become a huge PITA as the day goes on, every time you stop at a vendor table/food truck, in the crowd at the mainstage, etc. But I don't know what your budget is, and one-off local custom printing definitely costs more than even small bulk runs (we were discussing shirt costs for our dojo this past weekend, and the smallest run we could find locally that would qualify for bulk pricing was twelve).

I did see a *potentially* good promotional deal online:
http://promo.vistaprint.com/product/gildan-ink-printed-heavy-cotton-short-sleeve-t-shirt/P9353Q7W7

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I've used Vistaprint before -- it's great! I didn't know they did shirts tho! I'll probably end up ordering from them :)