QUILTBAG general thread?

PixelOwl

Registered
Reaction score
I guess I should say hi in here. Even though I've been out for a long time, I still get nervous, though, so I'm not too sure what to say. Do I make a post about my experiences or just talk about them here? A summary:

Transmale, homosexual, panromantic. Recently broke up with my boyfriend after he told me he didn't actually find me attractive and now I'm kinda just floating through space? Not that I'm bitter, I'm just . . . intangible, almost. Curious?

I'm really too focused on my novel right now to date, anyways, probably. But we'll see, as time passes.

PixelOwl

Registered
Reaction score
Most excellent! I'll proceed to make myself comfortable.

How's everyone's week going?

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm up in the morning after having slept for the night for the first time in weeks. Let's see how long can I keep up a normal sleeping cycle.

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
hello! haven't poked my head in here for a while

I mentioned months ago that my partner came out as non-binary to me. now they're out to everyone and planning to ask their dr about taking T :D I'm really proud of them

edutton

Ni. Peng. Neee-Wom.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm up in the morning after having slept for the night for the first time in weeks. Let's see how long can I keep up a normal sleeping cycle.

I mentioned months ago that my partner came out as non-binary to me. now they're out to everyone and planning to ask their dr about taking T :D I'm really proud of them

Nice!

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Welcome PixelOwl. Waving from Ontario's capital. (-:

It's been a long time since I even stepped into AW. Been so busy ACTUALLY WRITING. It's like a pre-Christmas two-month-long miracle. (-: Who knew fingers could tap away at a keyboard???!

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome PixelOwl. Waving from Ontario's capital. (-:

It's been a long time since I even stepped into AW. Been so busy ACTUALLY WRITING. It's like a pre-Christmas two-month-long miracle. (-: Who knew fingers could tap away at a keyboard???!

that's awesome! you're a writing machine

Tabitha Rose

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been on the forums here for a few months (although not as active the last couple due to life stuff), and I think it's about time I posted here.

I'm an older trans woman. My trans identity is wrapped up in my writing, since it was writing the first novel that I was actually able to finish that led me to come out to myself, after a few decades of not understanding who I was.

Today I go for my first endocrinologist appointment, and hopefully that will end up with me finally starting my medical transition!

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been on the forums here for a few months (although not as active the last couple due to life stuff), and I think it's about time I posted here.

I'm an older trans woman. My trans identity is wrapped up in my writing, since it was writing the first novel that I was actually able to finish that led me to come out to myself, after a few decades of not understanding who I was.

Today I go for my first endocrinologist appointment, and hopefully that will end up with me finally starting my medical transition!

Congratulations! That's a big step. So proud of you.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
:greenie
b.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
n.gif
a.gif
d.gif
a.gif
n.gif
c.gif
e.gif

n.gif
o.gif
w.gif
space.gif
space.gif
w.gif
i.gif
t.gif
h.gif
space.gif
space.gif
c.gif
o.gif
n.gif
g.gif
r.gif
a.gif
t.gif
u.gif
l.gif
a.gif
t.gif
i.gif
o.gif
n.gif
s.gif

:banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana: :Clap: :banana:

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Got another date weekend scheduled with my girlfriend (1/5-1/8) in Philly. Pretty excited. Though, I may have broken her open marriage...

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Congrats! <3

Got another date weekend scheduled with my girlfriend (1/5-1/8) in Philly. Pretty excited. Though, I may have broken her open marriage...

Also congrats! What part did you break?