QUILTBAG general thread?

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Kuwi! My kindred spirit! How the fuck are you?

Guess what? I'm gonna transition as soon as I can. If my family was fine with me losing my fucking mind from the schizophrenia (temporarily) then they'll be happy for me to be my trans self.

Also gonna start a guitar company, and hopefully move interstate to start a band with an old friend. The lesbian I was in love with who I never even kissed? She'd asexual and living in the same state as the music chick AND my brother and his wife.

Fucking everything is coming together now.

edutton

Ni. Peng. Neee-Wom.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Inkdreams! Welcome to the convo. Things have been pretty quiet here lately, I'm afraid, but there are still a few of us around.

(I'm edutton, btw - 53, cis bi guy.)

neandermagnon

Nolite timere, consilium callidum habeo!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi inkdreams. I'm cis female and bi and not very gender conforming. Well, when it comes to introductions I'd more likely introduce myself as a prehistory obsessed biology nerd, as I'm not mad keen on being defined by my sexuality. Though it's still part of who I am and it's especially important to stand up for everyone's rights to be who they are, not be subjected to hate of any kind, etc. I'm rather fortunate living in a country where LGBT+ rights are acknowledged in law and my employer is very accepting of LGBT+ rights and being a decent employer. They were once ranked in the top 10 companies to work for if you're gay, apparently.

Pride month has been pretty good. Trying to decide if I should do the local Pride parade with my employer or with another group that I've been invited to Pride with. If I go to Pride with my employer I get a t-shirt with the company logo in rainbow colours. So I'm really lucky, given how many places don't have even basic legal protections and how many people would be unable to go to a Pride parade at all.

Last edited: