• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta readers for a new adult novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFisher

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums and I am looking to find a couple of beta readers for my novel. There is some strong language, drug use, and a couple sexual situations. If you are interested please send me a PM.

Quick synopsis:

Marnie Poland’s life was all about getting high and having a good time. When she woke up on the side of a deserted highway with no money and memory of the night before- she didn’t know what she was going to do. So when a handsome stranger pulled over to see if she was okay, she begged him for a ride. Little did she know, that one decision would turn her life upside down and uncover a secret she couldn’t have even imagined existed…

julieburst

Registered
Reaction score
Would you be interested in doing a swap? My novel is contemporary adult fiction. Here is the quick synopsis:
Abrasive. Anonymous. Alive. New York City has an entirely unique and ubiquitous energy. But it can also be a lonely place. As spring breathes fresh life into the bustling city, two strangers strike a mutually beneficial deal.

Liana, an astute editor at a local magazine, feels like she has been stuck in a steady state of sedation for the past year. Ironically, this has only strengthened her love affair with New York. Mark is the consummate salesman – charming and persuasive, he knows how to manipulate people to get what he wants. Unfortunately, he’s not as good at controlling himself. For Mark, everything comes in extremes. He is extremely impulsive, extremely disdainful – and, all too often, extremely angry.

When a partnership is formed out of shared desperation, both are surprised by the genuine bond that forms. But, like so many short-lived trends, people in NYC can quickly disappear. And sometimes it’s easier to be a stranger in the crowd.

I'd be happy to send you a first chapter to test if you are interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.