Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster, part II

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
Porter once got lost in his own shower.

(to be fair it WAS a golden shower and some got in his eyes)

Last edited:

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Porter swears he told a hilarious joke once. He woke up in the morning and it just came to him. He repeated it dozens of times as he got out of bed, made breakfast and hooked up the dog team so he wouldn't forget. Sadly a blizzard struck on day eight of his trip to the nearest homestead and amid the pressure to survive he entirely forgot it. But I take his word, it was a good 'un.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
The H stands for Hook. She thinks her nom-de-plume is on target.

Last edited:

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Porter styles himself as a humorist. He especially loves to share the one about the baby moose he had for a pet. Then it ate the cabbages he was growing in his garden so he shot it. That winter he stuffed himself with mooseburgers.

That's the funniest story he's ever told.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
M.S. Wiggins knows the terrible secret Donald Trump keeps under his toupee. It's also the reason he drinks unicorn blood and speaks parseltongue.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Follows the doctrine of Zen and the Art of Wire Bending. Using wire, they fashion it into the likeness of their enemies in ridiculous poses to destress.

Last edited:

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
This is not Nathan Brazil's real name. His real name is Nathan Detroit.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Favorite book is ????, which surprisingly isn't the 4th in the series. ??!**?, by the same author was a national best seller.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
NathanBrazil never swears in the conventional sense. He doesn't even know what any of the words mean, he just thinks ^%*& is really expressive. When he swears IRL it sounds like the Tazmanian Devil from Looney Tunes "Rackin-frackin-frakin-tazz".

I do my best to irritate him as much as possible, mostly because it's hilarious to hear him swear at me, but also because I just like to irritate people.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Undercover isn't some kind of cool spy or cop or anything like that. She just spends all day, every day, in a blanket fort.

Normally I'd find some way to make fun of that, but really I'm kind of jealous.

StephanieFox

Maybull the Bulldog
Registered
Reaction score
Drachen Jager still claims to be in Canada but that's just a ruse to fool the cops.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
^Has mastered the art of talking while sleeping. This has led to some interesting conversations, waking up in midstream, while his mind tries to catch up to his mouth.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Nathan has a pet earthworm.

He named the worm Jim. He thinks that's hilarious.

Nathan plays with Jim every day. He checks to make sure the soil in Jim's terrarium is nice and moist. The other day he told me all about Jim and he sent me a dozen pictures of them together, hanging out watching TV, in the bath, brushing their teeth (he made a tiny toothbrush for Jim).

So, after he sent the pictures, Nathan asked me what I thought of his, "Cute little Jimmy-wimmie."

I said, "Dude, you really need to get out of the house more."

That's when he de-friended me on Facebook.

JDlugosz

Registered
Reaction score
Drachen Jager once took a pair of his wife’s (used) panties and a handfull of ball bearings and put them into an empty Milk Dudds candy box; spent 25¢ to put the box back into an empty slot in the carosel vender at work. The outrageous part is that he managed to not tell anyone for 3 months while he waited fot someone to buy Milk Dudds. (Oh why didn’t he use an M&M’s box?)

JJohns

Registered
Reaction score
^Dances to Captain and Tennille while baking pot brownies for his WoW guild's weekly "Raid and Laid" swinger's group meetings.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
JJohns tucks his penis between his legs and dances naked in front of the mirror, saying (to himself), "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."