What keyboard/mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
The keycaps, I guess. Too much of a 'step' between them, if that makes sense, and I kept catching my fingers on the edges.

Das?

I hate that. It's particularly annoying on those cheap Dell keyboards every school ever seems to buy.

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
The Corsair does have wider keycaps, I'm not sure about the spacing though.

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Ew, I hate when that happens :(

& The das keyboards are these guys :)

Ak! I didn't see that Jimmy!

Yeah, das is pretty good. Only complaint is that they don't have a tenkeyless variety, and all their cases have a gloss finish (which just attracts finger prints, annoyance). But, they do have the best keycap fitting and sizes (though the finish and the lettering is pretty bad, you can always replace them) and last the longest out because of their boards. I also use the USB hub, I find it useful.

pattmayne

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattmayne.com
I've been using my Lenovo laptop (t420 running Ubuntu). I love the keyboard on it. For some reason it just feels really good to type on those keys:

257_300.jpg

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/pattmayne/81578891/257/257_300.jpg

I hate my Dell keyboard for my PC. I'm not even sure why. I think it's partly the sound. It sounds louder than the Lenovo keys (sharp little clacking noises), but there's no resistance at all, and it's just ugly.

After I finish my next project I'm thinking of writing on a Raspberry Pi that I'll turn into a word processing setup, and get a mechanical keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.