Submitting to US publishers from US via Germany

Raspberry

Germlish Speaker
Registered
Reaction score
As nobody has interest or even an opinion, I'm taking this down. Thanks!

Last edited:

Scrib

Registered
Reaction score
hm... I've only just joined up here and poking around found this thread. Did the information you originally posted have a limited shelf-date? Was it not suitable for future reference?

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
What? I've only just seen this. lol It puzzles me the people who think this is any kind of an issue. Because it's not.Unless you have it in your head (like some people I've encountered.) that you are only willing to submit your book to the very biggest publishers in the world, in which case you probably need an agent.

Last edited:

Scrib

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Gingerwoman, I don't see any mention here of this being 'an issue'. I was curious to see what kind of information was hiding in this thread. Thank you though for your input.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Raspberry, I am sorry your original message didn't get any comments, but you might consider the fact that a) this part of AW does not have very high traffic b) people might genuinely not have experience they can share to help you and c) the title of your post was somewhat misleading - I confess that my first thoughts when I saw the thread title were: "Another thread on publishing internationally? Why don't people just read the stickies?" It wasn't until later that I realized that your case was different.

Anyway, have you figured out how you're going to go about it?