Resources for Muslim Writers

*Amel*

Registered
Reaction score
As-salamu Alaykum,
Glad to see that there is finally an Islam forum at AW.

I'd like to invite all of you to visit my blog for Muslim writers at www.muslimwriters.blogspot.com. Many handy resources are listed there, including a database of Muslim publishers and magazines. I also post information about contests and writing opportunities of interest to Muslims.

Currently, I am working on a project that will require the participation of several Muslim writers. Please feel free to send me an e-mail introducing yourself if you think you might be interested in being part of the team.

------------------------
Markets for Writers
Resources for Muslim Writers
50 Markets that Pay Freelance Writers 10 Cents per Word

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBoomer

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Wa alaikum assalaam, Amel.

Welcome to AW, or perhaps welcome to active membership. :)

Up to the Room Mod or higher ups, but don't be surprised if this thread slides over to Self-Promotions. Normal course for a first time post promoting an offsite blog or site.

When you're ready to announce your project be sure to place it in the paid or unpaid opportunities rooms (whichever is appropriate.)

Don't miss the Newbie Guide, a riveting exposé on all things a newcomer wants or should know about the place. :)

*Amel*

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Willibee. I understand if the mods decide to move my post. I'm a long-time visitor to AW and was excited to see the new forum.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Amel, the market threads are intended to stand on their own. It allows them to be discussed in a business fashion without the clutter of outside discussions.

You know how the place works, though. The best way to engender interest in your projects is to contribute equally in other places in the forums.

Salt

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
Well, better late than never! Thanks for the post Amel!