"A Child Has NO Voice"

Linda Ann

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Linda Ann and I'm the Author of this true story titled "A Child has No Voice." I'm an advocate for the children who have been or are being sexually abused. My objective is to bring awareness to this cause. It is estimated there are 60 million survivors of sexual abuse in America. That is a number I hope will change. My question is; Has anyone used MMD Mass Media Distribution to distribute their press release? If so was how well did it work for you? My book will be released next week on Amazon.com and other channels.
www.achildhasnovoice.blogspot.com
Twitter Linda Ann @nochoicenovoice
I'm donating 50% of my net proceeds to charities that help abused or abandoned children and Wounded Warriors.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Linda!

Welcome to AW!

Don't forget to read about AW basics in the Newbie Guide!

Questions about this software can be found in the FAQ's menu in the handy blue bar at the 'top' of this page.

This common acronym list helps identify our mystifying abbreviations.

Before you ask that Newbie question!!
See if Katiemac has the answer here.

Check out: Sara's 10 Basic Writing Tips.

If you're looking for critiques please read the 50 Post rule.

Questions about posting writing to the Share Your Work (SYW) area
and explained here. This link covers the most common problems found in the Share Your Work *Worth reading no matter how long you have been here!*

AW is a community built on the foundations of respecting your fellow writer and helping each other, it's the basic building blocks of how and why AW works.

Welcome to our community! =)

-kelly-

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope your book brings awareness and change. You're good for wanting to give away 50 percent of your proceeds. I hope your book sells well so that that's a lot of money.

Booker

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Hello Ann. Welcome to AW. It's a great cause and unfortunately I never used MMD!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

We have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Hello. :welcome: to the Water Cooler!

Linda Ann

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome. My cause is much more important than my book. Sharing my story is my way of bringing awareness to young parents, they have the power to protect their children. Abuse, abandonment, discrimination, or bullying, the pain is the same.