Online Workshop Group for play writing

Porcia

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new here. I write mostly poems, but have started writing a play and was wonder if anyone knew of an online play writing group that can give me feedback and help me stay motivated.

Doug B

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Portia:

This site has a share your work area but it is general not play specific. The advantage is that it is password protected so search engines can not find your work.

AuthorsbyDesign.com has a script section and people occasionally post their work. AbD has private crit groups to review and comment on your work. I don't think there is a play writing crit group but I'm sure they would start one if there was enough interest. The crit groups are password protected, other posts are not.

stageplays-forum.com is playwright specific and people often share their work there. I'm pretty sure that nothing is password protected there.

Doug

Bloo

Roofied by Rylan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emergencyroomproductions.net
there is a script section on the share your work, but its not real active (IIRC, it's been awhile since _I"VE_ been on it tbh) and yes it is password protected, I'll see if I can dig up the link

Doug B

Registered
Reaction score
The password is "vista" (without the quotes) It isn't a secret just a way to keep the search engines out. The Share Your Work forum is way down towards the bottom of the first page.

Doug B

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry - I didn't mean to imply anything - my response was really meant to amplify your response.

Doug