Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Boy, you know -- I can't think of any. There are so many ebook publishers in the genre that were so incredibly open to submissions at the beginning of the push that I don't know if self-pubbing ever caught on. It might not have been needed. Still, I'll keep an eye out.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
That was rather what I was thinking, erotica is one of the most wide open markets for writers who want to take a traditional approach. i also think that many self-publishing venues do not accept adult material.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
I do know that Lulu.com accepts Erotica...I've read some of it--albeit bad but nonetheless it's there.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is something worth exploring further, to me anyway. Some of my completed work has a definite niche market--the people who are into a particular kind of sexuality have mostly found one another online, and would very probably do all my marketing for me if I self-pubbed.

Thanks for the info.

Maryn, on a roll here

kristin724

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristinbattestella.blogspot.com
Now that I'm further into my story, I thought about putting snips of it here or in my blog, but even that I don't like to do. Some grouchy editor might not take a completed work if sections of it are posted elsewhere.

Erotic for charity, that's a nice self pub venue. Who knew?