October 2012 Blog Chain

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Frack, bump me please, I have to keep my blog hop entry at the top today! And I don't want to hold up the line, I have my post done, but . . .

CJ Michaels

Registered
Reaction score
Website
christinajmichaels.blogspot.com
Dang! The last time I checked this (I believe it was yesterday), I still had several people in front of me. A lot can happen in a little time. I know Damina is next--I just wanted to give a heads up that I'm going out of town tomorrow for an appointment and will be gone most of the day. I'll definitely be able to post something on Friday (which might be my day anyway). :)

orion_mk3

Ne Cede Malis
Registered
Reaction score
All right, down to six bloggers and six days left! Way to hustle, people :)

Still looking for topic suggestions for next month, too. Thread has to go up relatively soon so spoke 'em if you got 'em.

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
NaNo seems good to me, in this house three writers, so Novemeber is leave me the frack alone month, and put on another pot of coffee please . . .

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Still looking for topic suggestions for next month, too. Thread has to go up relatively soon so spoke 'em if you got 'em.

Something NaNo related would be fine, but I wonder if we could open it up a bit so that folks who aren't doing NaNo ( like me) could participate. Maybe write a blurb for your WiP or something? Or just something that's inclusive? No probs if y'all decide to go for something strictly NaNo. I'll survive *grin*

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
All right, down to six bloggers and six days left! Way to hustle, people :)

November marks the end of hurricane season, so maybe "weather"?