#KarmaIsABitch

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Aspiring rapper and absolute dumbass tweets "YOLO!" about drunk driving at 120 mph...

...and then dies* minutes later in a blazing carnage of twisted car that also killed four of his friends.

*YOLO means "You Only Live Once."

Ervin McKinness, a 21-year-old aspiring rapper, tweeted about driving drunk at 120 mph minutes before dying in a fiery one-car crash that killed the rapper and four others.

McKinness posted the now-ominous tweets about speeding while driving drunk on the account @ink2flashyy at 1:19 a.m. on Sept. 2.

"Drunk af going 120 drifting corners #FuckIt YOLO"
Anyone besides him not see that one coming?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...sh-dui-_n_1880348.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Last edited:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
what a stupid moron asshole. i don't want to say serves him right. that seems wrong. but fuck.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
According to the article the police believe another person may have been driving, they are still investigating.
But somehow if the tweet is true to what was happening the end result seemed pretty inevitable.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I know everyone's laughing or whatever, making jokes about the Darwin Award, but he killed 4 other people. He's an asshole. I'm glad that, for once, the driver (if he was) died too instead of just killing others. That may sound harsh, but I hate that so many drunk drivers crash and kill while living without a scratch. That irks me.

leahzero

The colors! THE COLORS!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
words.leahraeder.com
Yeah, the fact that he (or the driver, whoever it was) killed four others kind of destroys any potential dark humor in this for me.

Fucking sad.

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
If you're riding with a drunk at 120 mph - hell, riding with a drunk AT ALL - and you're not demanding for that nonsense to stop POST FUCKING HASTE, then you're not exactly an innocent, IMO.

I'm just glad they didn't kill anyone else with their bullshit.

Teinz

Back at it again.
Registered
Reaction score
I know everyone's laughing or whatever, making jokes about the Darwin Award, but he killed 4 other people. He's an asshole. I'm glad that, for once, the driver (if he was) died too instead of just killing others. That may sound harsh, but I hate that so many drunk drivers crash and kill while living without a scratch. That irks me.

A man in my village killed his girlfriend that way. He survived too.

About that idiot-rapperboy. YOLO? Right, that goes for your mates too.

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
Had a "karma" case here recently where a dude was punching his girlfriend in the face while she was driving (fast). She crashed and the car rolled. She was wearing a seatbelt and he wasn't, so out the window he went. Car rolled right over him. She was fine, he was permanently pancaked.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Had a "karma" case here recently where a dude was punching his girlfriend in the face while she was driving (fast). She crashed and the car rolled. She was wearing a seatbelt and he wasn't, so out the window he went. Car rolled right over him. She was fine, he was permanently pancaked.

I like hearing stuff like this. Too many times, the one doing the hurting or killing or whatever is the one who gets away.

Not sure what that makes me, but... :Shrug:

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
If you're riding with a drunk at 120 mph - hell, riding with a drunk AT ALL - and you're not demanding for that nonsense to stop POST FUCKING HASTE, then you're not exactly an innocent, IMO.

I'm just glad they didn't kill anyone else with their bullshit.

I was once in a car with a friend. My friend is in medical school. My friend is a smart guy.

So, we're driving and he picks up his cellphone, holding it riiiiiiiiight in-front of his face and starts texting.

While going 65.

ON A FUCKING HIGHWAY.

And I go, "Dude!"

His response? "I got this."

And no matter what I said, he didn't stop. So, uh...I don't drive with him anymore.