Just want to say thanks / Let's hear it for AWers!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Always a big thanks to Mac, SuperMods 'n Mods for doin such a great job, being so nice and making each day more special for me and howie. (an honorary member of AW) :) And to the so kind members here. You all deserve a big round of applause 'n :Cake:s o' course! :D

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
It's a nice site. Disagreements over politics aside, I'm glad I joined up. Learned a lot about the writing game and hope to continue learning more.

Cactus Land

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished and published a novel, and would also like to say thanks for all the help I got from AW...lot of work goes into this site, and you can really tell. This is one of the best forums that I know on the Internet. Great work all, and special thanks to the moderators and folks who work on the back end. Great job, much good Karma will come your way!

Phoebs

Registered
Reaction score
I second this (or 29th it, technically)!

^ @ Cactus
That is a huge accomplishment!! Congrats!

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
We have incredible members here, making this a place that even grumps can enjoy.

Y'all rock.

atthebeach

In my happy place
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hip hip hurray!!! :hooray:

Thanks so much to all the Mods who work so hard to keep this such a wonderful place! I am glad to be back.

Also, an additional thanks to all the other posters who also share and encourage everyone. Have a great New Year!!! :)

LearningCurve

Registered
Reaction score
I've only been a member for two days, but I have learned so much about writing and I can tell that the people here are dedicated, experienced, and most importantly they are real with each other. and that is what I think makes this forum stand out. So I just want to say thank you to everyone who keeps this site running.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now that this thread has been revived, officially merged, and even blessed by Mac herself, I want to say :ty: for five years at AW. Tomorrow begins my sixth.

A special :ty: to all the hardworking mods and even the one who barks, snarls, and chases cars :D.

I've met my best writing friends ever and learned plenty.

A special :ily: to someone whose name rhymes with Evel Knievelist.

:yesway::yesway:

Last edited:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LOL! :roll:

And, hey, Chase, Happy AW Anniversary! :e2cheer:

SunshineonMe

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hi!
I was browsing thru the site, new posts and other popular threads, when I realized how much work must go into this whole forum.

Good lord, everyone involved in maintaining this site: the moderators, participants, newbies, tech guys and gals...I don't even know how many people from that list and more that I missed (sorry this is soooo off the top of my head) deserve huge props and huge hugs because this is just awesome.

Thanks so much for providing this forum!!!

This is a great post. I want to throw my thanks out there too....This place has really helped me!!

Deleted member 42

A special :ty: to all the hardworking mods and even the one who barks, snarls, and chases cars :D.

That's pretty much all the mods . . . .

Congratulations on six years here; we're a lucky bunch to have members like you.

It's the members as a whole who make AW; not any one of us, and not even the mods, fabulous and amazing folk that they are.

It's the whole community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I caught a car. Had to let it go though, it was breaking my teeth.

:e2teeth:

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Mleghert gyrqtr cvbeyhg jfgyrwq plkgionb gyrhg.

Translation pending.
(Appears to be a thanks of some sort.)

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
I'll add my thanks here as well. What you guys do is no easy feat. Long live AW!

Now I'll return to my corner:-D.

Fuchsia Groan

Becoming a laptop-human hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my book at the top of the page! :Hug2:

This means so much to me. AW taught me about the industry, helped me get through the hard times when a previous book didn't sell, helped me workshop my query for KILLER, helped me find great CPs and betas, helped me survive the wait to see if this book would make it onto shelves. I may not post a ton, but I come to the Water Cooler almost every day, and when people are looking for industry info or feedback, this is where I refer them. A HUGE, heartfelt thank you to all you hard-working folks who moderate and keep this indispensable site running. :heart:

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pure class, sharing the credit for your success.

Maryn, who will tell your parents what a good job they did

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my book at the top of the page! :Hug2:

This means so much to me. AW taught me about the industry, helped me get through the hard times when a previous book didn't sell, helped me workshop my query for KILLER, helped me find great CPs and betas, helped me survive the wait to see if this book would make it onto shelves. I may not post a ton, but I come to the Water Cooler almost every day, and when people are looking for industry info or feedback, this is where I refer them. A HUGE, heartfelt thank you to all you hard-working folks who moderate and keep this indispensable site running. :heart:

Rightbackatcha!

samis

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you AWers. I am learning here the stuff I was looking for. Thank you.