• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

seeking beta for thriller story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi MT91,

If you aren't able to find sufficient beta readers, you might want to try posting the first scene in Share Your Work once you've logged 50 posts. People can directly critique your work there, and it's more likely that you'll be able to find crit partners whose style suits yours (and vv) there.

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget, the single best way to learn to edit your own writing is to critique other people's stories! It's easer and less painful, too ;)

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Good chance I can beta for you, but I'mgoing to keep with the guidelines of AW and wait for 50 posts. When you get there, PM me with what you are looking for in more detail. I trend toward line by line reading (not editing) and shoot straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.