WriteOnCon online kidlit writers' conference

Netz

Freshly caught writing bug lives!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The view from my stained glass window suggests by
The forums are now open and they're free, so register if you want to participate.

The conference itself starts on Friday 21st February. Here's the schedule - the showcases are already available to watch (and these are open to the public, so you don't need to have bought an admission to the conference for them, as far as I understand it!).

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
I saw a writeoncon tweet from a local writer today and realized I needed to get on the registering bit. I'm all set up on the forum. Now, to actually participate...

Netz

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I saw your name as the newest member when I went on the forum earlier and wondered if you were the clairels from here. :)

I've bypassed the peers section for comment and gone straight for the supers district. One super stopped by my 500-word extract and gave feedback, which is much appreciated. I don't think the forum is as busy as it's been in previous years though (or maybe it's too early to judge?).

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
I just got my Supers feedback on my query (from the last MS I queried) and got some really lovely reactions. There's a feather in the AW Squirrels hats, hehe

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
I've been really pleased by the feedback in the peers First 500 section, so I just moved the revised 500 to the Supers now. We'll see how that goes. It's nice to get fresh (and even non AW) eyes.

Netz

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WoC has opened its doors for registration for next year's conference (running from Friday 19th February to Sunday 21st February 2021). There are some free admission events, plus the usual General / Full / Extended / Time Traveler Admission registrations (prices range from $10-$25) which give you access to more content at the conference. :)

Debbie V

Mentoring Myself and Others
Registered
Reaction score
Totally looking forward to it this year. Best conference for the buck.

Netz

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WoC has opened its doors for registration for this year's online kidlit conference (running from Friday 15th July to Sunday 17th July 2022). There are some free admission events, plus the usual General / Full / Extended registrations (prices range from $10-$20) which give you access to more content at the conference. :)