Winter is depressing me AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I couldn't bother looking for that other thread, so....

Still looking for some funny jokes to cheer me up because as the thread states: winter is depressing me again.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Telling a joke on the spot is like trying to pee while someone is watching. I just can't do it.

samgail

poll dancer
Registered
Reaction score
pg humor for those with kids still on break

what did one hot dog say to the other? hi frank

why is six afraid of seven? because seven eight nine- say outloud, over and over again and any seven year old in the vicinity will start giggling-sorry!)

so a blond a brunette and a red head all walked into a bar.....sorry, I can't remember the rest because the seven year old keeps saying "tell it again, mom tell it again"

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
psy7ven said:
Telling a joke on the spot is like trying to pee while someone is watching. I just can't do it.

I can't do it either. Did you ever try to pee in the woods when your mom and dad took you on vacation cuz there were no available bathrooms for miles? That's not so easy. You look to the left. Look to the right. Anyone could show up at any second. Such a dilemma.

MarkButler

Part Time Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.markbsplace.net
DId you hear about the husband who forgot his wifes birthday?

She was so mad, she told him in no uncertain terms, "tomorrow there had better be something in the driveway that goes from zero to 200 in under 5 seconds or your sleeping onthe couch forever."

The next morning she saw a small package out on the driveway. Curious she ran out to open it.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I can't do it either. Did you ever try to pee in the woods when your mom and dad took you on vacation cuz there were no available bathrooms for miles? That's not so easy. You look to the left. Look to the right. Anyone could show up at any second. Such a dilemma.

Yeah! lol

I call squatting in the woods the Hover Maneuver. It is a good technique to use in public bathrooms to.

Beware squatting too low in the woods. There's nothing like a sharp blade of grass to tweak your fancy.

psy7ven

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
MarkButler said:
yes but women can cut it off in a second!

Yes, but that's not really the point is it? A girl is caught with her pants down. There's no hiding that. A guy can hide his uh...stuff from view.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
may I be dirty? these 7-8-9 jokes really don't cut it for me. . . I will await a response before being dirty. . . cooks are known for their gratuitous sense of humor

-W
-itchin for a bitchin

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
werencole said:
may I be dirty? these 7-8-9 jokes really don't cut it for me. . . I will await a response before being dirty. . . cooks are known for their gratuitous sense of humor

-W
-itchin for a bitchin

It wouldn't bother me. But I'm not a moderator.

samgail

poll dancer
Registered
Reaction score
werencole said:

-W
-itchin for a bitchin

I was just sharing the jokes I am most familiar with at the moment. I have been home with children and would be thankful for the grownup humor. Sorry for being so cheesy, it was a "had to be there" moment for sure.
Sam

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmm. . . i think i will leave it be for now

uh . . . man walks into a bar. . . ouch :D

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nice try with the joke, Mark Butler. But my funny bone still needs tickling.

WeaselMommy

Registered
Reaction score
werencole said:
mmmmmmmmmm. . . i think i will leave it be for now

uh . . . man walks into a bar. . . ouch :D

PM the dirty ones to me, lol. My DH was a chef and between the 2 of us I think we know 2 jokes that aren't either dirty or downright offending at times! lol. Bring em on.

-Jess

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OOh yeah, good idea. You can PM those jokes to me, too.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have to say that that post elsewhere about the woman marrying the dolphin really made me laugh a lot. A true story rather than a joke, but yeah, that was funny.

samgail

poll dancer
Registered
Reaction score
seriously guys, its me, sam, the drunk redhead in the backbedroom at the AW christmas party. The whole crazy lot of you should have something clever enough to make rhymegirl laugh for a week Just because I told a silly grade school riddle does not mean that I can't handle a good dirty joke. Bring it on baby
sam

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
RG, although I loathe and detest tanning beds, maybe five minutes in one (or even a minute or two) might make you feel better. Supposedly it's the lack of sunlight that makes us all get depressed and weary in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.