with love, from............Pakistan.

Areeba

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a student studying business and finance but i have deep love for writing. however, i am still in the learning mode. I just got twenty last month. I am from Pakistan and i have been born and raised over here. I do not own any blog or any website, but i am planning to :) (wish me luck). From the past three years I have been working with fellow freelance writers who delegate some of their work to me. Now i want to expand my circle of friends and get inspired.

P.S. is anyone from Pakistan on this forum?

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW Areeba. It's lovely to see you here.

ETA: I don't know if there are other people from Pakistan here - but this thread was a good way to find out :)

Last edited:

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I rarely stray into the International District but the thread title caught my eye.

I love northern Pakistan, up in the mountains. The Hunza Valley is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

Welcome!

Areeba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW Areeba. It's lovely to see you here.

ETA: I don't know if there are other people from Pakistan here - but this thread was a good way to find out :)

Thankyou mccardey :)

Areeba

Registered
Reaction score
I rarely stray into the International District but the thread title caught my eye.

I love northern Pakistan, up in the mountains. The Hunza Valley is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

Welcome!

oh so you have visited pak, that is wonderful! haha yeah Hunza Valley is part of the several beautiful valleys we have up in the north. I have not yet been to the northern side but hoping to see the beauty soon! I live on the southern side where we hang around the beaches in these hott summers.

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
oh so you have visited pak, that is wonderful! haha yeah Hunza Valley is part of the several beautiful valleys we have up in the north. I have not yet been to the northern side but hoping to see the beauty soon! I live on the southern side where we hang around the beaches in these hott summers.

I travelled along the Karakorum Highway from Gilgit to Baltit and then to the Chinese border. Spectacular. Would really love to go back and do it all again!

EpiphanyArt

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a student studying business and finance but i have deep love for writing. however, i am still in the learning mode. I just got twenty last month. I am from Pakistan and i have been born and raised over here. I do not own any blog or any website, but i am planning to :) (wish me luck). From the past three years I have been working with fellow freelance writers who delegate some of their work to me. Now i want to expand my circle of friends and get inspired.

P.S. is anyone from Pakistan on this forum?

Hey, I am from Pakistan. Just joined the forums actually, haha.