Welcome to our Newbie Mod, Zanzjan!

alimay

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. We're a fairly well-behaved lot in here.

Ali

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Huge hugs to Izz for doing such a wonderful job, and a big welcome and congrats to zanzjan, who will be fabulous here! :hooray:

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! I am in the middle of buying a house and moving, so I've been around less than usual lately (and writing less, booo!) but I'm here and if someone needs something, please don't hesitate to ping me! :)

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you Izz, and thank you too zanzjan, for being willing to take over. Hope the move goes well.

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Hrm, thought i popped a post in here already, but obviously not. Well, here it is now, hopefully not too late :)

Congrats, zanzjan. :hooray: I know you'll do a great job as a mod. May your stay be long and prosperous.

And thanks for all the nice words, peeps. I still plan to be here, but can't be sure how much and whether i'll have the energy to post when i am. Meatspace has been something else recently, and will likely be hectic for some time yet.

As you can see from my user title, Mac hasn't let me escape the shock collar completely, but she's kindly let me step aside so someone else can help Smish with the room. Not that you peeps need much modding. You're all so great. *has sappy moment*

Write on, you crazy W1S1ers, write on!