Charlie and the Nature Factory [Warning: Stunningly Beautiful Large Photo Images]

Spooky

Even the sphinx has eyes O_O
Registered
Reaction score
So much beauty here. I partake in shuffling through the wondrous woods, aquatic calligraphy and heaped up hodgepodge of soil and shrubbery that is on offer, I must haul my creaking bones up there more often as I've been slacking lately but it is a nourishing experience each time. I like taking snapshots too, I just yanked this one out of my bag of pics.

https://t73i.imgup.net/chillaqua171b.jpg

chillaqua171b.jpg

Last edited:

Charles Gull

Registered
Reaction score
Alligators, Crocs, they fascinate me. They're Dinosaurs for goodness sakes! ;)

Nope, Crocodilians were already ancient when the Dinosaurs were first developing. They didn't yum up all the Dinos just out lived them. They haven't chomped us all up either, though they are going to have to put a bit more effort into out surviving us.

I think Humans like killing crocs out of jealousy. We can't stand the idea that they have there S**t together far more than we do.

Last edited:

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Nope, Crocodilians were already ancient when the Dinosaurs were first developing. They didn't yum up all the Dinos just out lived them. They haven't chomped us all up either, though they are going to have to put a bit more effort into out surviving us.

I think Humans like killing crocs out of jealousy. We can't stand the idea that they have there S**t together far more than we do.
Technically the dinosaurs are still around as well (there are two in my living room making a mess right now). But yes, crocodiles and birds are the two great surviving archosaurian lineages, but only birds can properly be called dinosaurs.

meowzbark

Registered
Reaction score
"Pineapple" fruit from the barrel cactus. Yes, it is edible.

flower2.jpg

Last edited:

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome photo, meowzbark! It's obvious you have an artistic eye. Share more!

KopyKat

Registered
Reaction score
All this talk of alligators brought to mind Jerry Reed's song "The Ballad of Gator Mckulsky". Hilarious song. That's Jerry Reed's trademark, songs that truly entertain.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score