Post your pagan SYW links here!

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
Let's start up a page where if you are so inclined you can post a link to your pagan-themed work in SYW for crits.

I'm sure we happy few, we merry band of helpful pagans would love to read our forum members' stuff!

Foinah

Smoking Monkey Smart Arse
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.foinahjameson.com
What qualifies? Are blog posts allowed, or do they need to be full on writing samples?
The original intent was for writers who frequent the Pagan forum to post links to their stuff in SYW.

This way other pagan writers can go and take a look, critique, beta, etc., etc., et cetera ;)
It is a way for writers with pagan themes to connect here. There isn't really a blogging area in SYW, but if you haven't been by I'd suggest a quick perusal of the AW writing lab -- cool stuff!
All styles and genres are covered.
Cheers.

Diana_Rajchel

Writing from my Seaside Palace
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.dianarajchel.com
The original intent was for writers who frequent the Pagan forum to post links to their stuff in SYW.

This way other pagan writers can go and take a look, critique, beta, etc., etc., et cetera ;)
It is a way for writers with pagan themes to connect here. There isn't really a blogging area in SYW, but if you haven't been by I'd suggest a quick perusal of the AW writing lab -- cool stuff!
All styles and genres are covered.
Cheers.

Ah, so you mean for it to be posted not here, but in the SYW forum itself. That clears up what goes where.

Spy_on_the_Inside

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, this thread's a little dusty. Well, I hope I can get some responce. I've recently written a prompt for an anthology that mixes fantasy with winter holidays. As you've probably guessed, I have chosen the holiday of Yule.

This is my first Pagan piece and I'd love for this to be a piece that lets everyone see the beauty of Yule that I see. And imput from other Pagans might be just the thing this piece needs. I'd love for the Pagan community on the board to give me some help.

Click here

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Spy, I gave a crit but as I said in thread, critting is not my strong point but I hope I helped.

Spy_on_the_Inside

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the edits, both of you! The story looks so much more polished now. I've posted the rewrites on the thread if you want to give it a read.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good story, good luck getting it placed

Spy_on_the_Inside

Registered
Reaction score
Not exactly a Pagan story, but it's an essay about the day I finally had to give up on a patient for good and how I was able to take the solace I needed in nature.

Read here!