Beware of PA

awilliams

Registered
Reaction score
PublishAmerica will ruin your life and your book!!! They take your dream and smash it into a million pieces!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR PRIDE AND JOY TO PA TO GET PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Well, yes, which is why we have a whole subforum devoted to them. Moving.

But, welcome, and hopefully what we've accumulated will help you get out of any remaining trouble you may be having with them.

Last edited:

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome awilliams! You will find lots of former PA authors here at AW, and lots of help moving on to new and better books after your PA experience.

My PA book has not been my last because I chose so. Keep on writing and show PA how little you need them.

jaksen

Caped Codder
Registered
Reaction score
In MA, USA, across from a 17th century cemetery
There are still writers on AW who think PA is the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees, the next big thing since sliced bread...

I don't know why this bothers me so much. I need to move on. But I ache for them when I find them and they won't even read any of the threads in this section.

Sorry, had to get this off my chest and this seemed a nice, short thread to put it on.

Congrats to all of you who have gotten free of PA.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
There are still writers on AW who think PA is the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees, the next big thing since sliced bread...

I don't know why this bothers me so much. I need to move on. But I ache for them when I find them and they won't even read any of the threads in this section.

Sorry, had to get this off my chest and this seemed a nice, short thread to put it on.

Congrats to all of you who have gotten free of PA.

There are? I've not seen any of them yet...