Write To Be Published by Nicola Morgan

bearilou

DenturePunk writer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
yawping barbarically over the roofs of the world
Okay. Just to check in. Got the (kindle) book this morning (eeearrrly this morning, I couldn't go back to sleep) and so far...

*flails* I can't stop reading it. What a fabulous book! Quite a bit I knew from gleaning the information here at the boards. It's all compacted into this one place. So far I can't say there's a lot of padding in there. She says what she wants to say then moves on. No dead-horse beating.

While it mentions the UK quite a bit, I can't imagine the process is much different for us US folks.

So glad I picked this up! :yessmiley

ghostlygalleon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com
Okay. Just to check in. Got the (kindle) book this morning (eeearrrly this morning, I couldn't go back to sleep) and so far...

*flails* I can't stop reading it. What a fabulous book! Quite a bit I knew from gleaning the information here at the boards. It's all compacted into this one place. So far I can't say there's a lot of padding in there. She says what she wants to say then moves on. No dead-horse beating.

While it mentions the UK quite a bit, I can't imagine the process is much different for us US folks.

So glad I picked this up! :yessmiley

Hooray! So glad you like it. I basically wanted it to be the book I needed when I was failing (and failing) (and failing again) to get published.

areteus

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, I have now been persuaded to buy a 'how to' book when I promised myself I never would. This is how marketing on the internet *should* work :)

I'll have to wait a bit, though, until I have some spare money. But it is definitely on my to buy list :)