Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
You can certainly add mine. I think that if anyone has publicly posted their blog link (like in this thread or a sig) you should be comfortable with adding it to your blog roll.

Anyone feel differently?

tiny

riding the sun
Registered
Reaction score
Southern California between the Desert and the Mou
Website
www.facebook.com
It ain't much. Just a transfer of certain files from my personal journal sleeping in my computer. I write to one of my characters in the personal one. He listens. But I left that out in the public arena. Since no one knows him, they wouldn't understand.

http://monkeysspelltrouble.blogspot.com/

-chris

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks all, I'm going for it. For those who oppose, just slap me on the hand and I'll remove it. I agree the more the merrier.

MarkPettus

Writer and Editor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
markpettus.com
The Bluff is about my journey to getting Transit Gloria published. I ramble a bit, but always try to give my readers something they can use on their own journey.

Most of the bloggers on this thread are already on my must read list, but I'm always looking for another interesting blog, and love to swap links.

www.markpettus.blogspot.com

Peggy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsontheroad.blogspot.com
It looks like my post was lost in the great board migration, so here it is again:

My main blog is The Road Less Traveled , which is basically about stuff I find interesting, with an emphasis on science news, cooking, books, history and music (I know, totally scattershot).

I have four other blogs about my family history; one for the ancestry of each of my grandparents. They probably aren't of general interest, but if you want to check them out, they are linked from my Blogger user profile.

Also listed in my Blogger profile is the Atomic Bear Press blog, which my brother writes about comics, creativity and other topics. He has a separate production log about creating the next issue of his self-published comic. I don't post to his blog - I just fix the most egregious typos. I give him a shout out because he is a lurker here at AW - Hi Brian!.

(oh, and I figure that anyone who posts a link to their blog wouldn't mind having it linked to - at least I don't)

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There's an Announcement Post at the top of the forum listing that explains what happened. If you had a post that you are particularly missing and feel it's important to re-create it, I can try to see if it got captured in my Google Desktop cache and send you the info in a PM or email. Please only ask if you feel it's really important to recover the post - also, having an idea about the content (for keywords) and the date you posted will help me find it.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
kathompson said:
My very first post to AW was lost to the Great Migration (as well as the other 4 or 5 I made that day...) :::sobs:::

In a nutshell... My blog is Thumper Thinks Out Loud.

Aww, you just have to go post twice as much now to make up for it!

Last edited:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I started up a blog recently and added some prior writing and examples. I wanted to provide potential readers, fellow writers, and agents samples of my writing and some tips. I am not sure how much I will eventually include or if I'll add tidbits along the way. I do know that I don't plan on adding stuff on any regular basis.

Jon

Paint

Warrior of Truth
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Standing at the precipitous cliff, believing I can
Website
www.shawnk.com
This thread is a great idea! My blogs are:

www.scpbp.blogspot.com it is my art, photographs, poetry and sometimes just how I feel that day. Sometimes it is political, making a statement.

www.renegadeartists.blogspot.com is a group I belong to, and I blog I run, it features mainly art and photographs, it is more of a newsletter of the group.

Feel free to add one or both to whatever lists. I love comments--
Paint

mrs75

Registered
Reaction score
Website
mistisandefur.com
Invitation To Visit My Blog

Feel free to visit my blog, Life of a Writer at http://mistisandefur.blogspot.com/. I'll tell you about the ups and downs in my writing world, offer free readings of my current books, and even sneak peaks into my upcoming books (when available), plus a whole lot more! If you're a reality TV junky do head over and read my latest post on reality TV, also leave your comments to help me out with this one. Looking forward to your visit. God bless, and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Writegal said:
Hi all,

I've started a BLOG.

The first substantial post is Habits of Successful Writers.

I'll also be posting a Goal Setting workshop that I used to give through Fay Robinson's Painted Rock community.

Cheers!
Faye

Hi Writegal and welcome to AW's Watercooler! Thanks for making the blogging forum your first stop. We hope you'll read other forums and make yourself part of the conversation there. Don't forget to visit "Newbie Forum" and introduce yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.