Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Sure. http://www.richardcobbett.co.uk/codex/journal. It's been running for about four years now, across a few domain names, although I tend to cull posts that get too old and meaningless. Determinedly angst-free, with plenty of good old fashioned bitching to make up for it, with a mix of general diary stuff, pokes at new releases, random rants and other fairly staple stuff. This is the single most popular article on it, and I weep for humanity as a result.

Reaction score
Mine is just a series of random ramblings, concentrating on the writing life, my spiritual journey and whatever thoughts pop into my head at any given moment.

I hope it amuses people; I think that's my main aim. To show that I can see the funny side of life, but also treat the serious issues with respect, too.

http://wibblywobblywoo.blogspot.com/

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
My blog is a mix of random thoughts, a little writing advice, and updates on my work progress. The name of it is WVWriterGirl - The Daily Word Count.The comments are activated, and I would be very pleased if someone...anyone...saw fit to comment on my blog. Thanks!

(ETA - I must admit that, even though it says "Daily Word Count" I usually update it only when there's something significant going on, which turns out to be somewhat less than daily.)

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
My blog is NVNC ID VIDES, NVNC NE VIDES The name comes from the motto of Terry Pratchett's Unseen University in the Discworld books. It allegedly means "Now you see it, now you don't" in Latin. I say allegedly because I don't know Latin.

I started that blog because I was reading a couple other Blogger blogs and thought, in one, that I couldn't comment unless I was on Blogger, too. I'm glad to have made that mistake, because I love being able to play around in the template. Also, I seem to get random traffic from the "next blog" feature. For me blogging is a way to have conversations and make a habit of writing. Although I don't get to write every day I'm certainly writing more than ever. Yes, it's a hobby, but who knows?

I also have my own domain, "ohdawno.org" and there's a blog there as well which I pretty much abandoned when I went over to Blogger. Some of my archives might be of interest if you're bored silly and maybe have insomnia, feel free to visit there. I have written about my fast food curse, my son's pet skink, visits to the Star Trek Con in Las Vegas and other random stuff. Comments are mostly disabled because of rampant comment spam.

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
www.lovingtwilight.blogspot.com

A collection of thoughts on writing, books, ghosts and life in Texas. There's also posts and links to all the paranormal investigations Mystic Ghost has done, and updates on that.

AdamH

Pumped Up Kicks
Registered
Reaction score
Maddwriter's Musings

http://www.maddwriter.blogspot.com/

A collection of random thoughts and perceptions ranging from my writing life to movie reviews to whatever thingamabobs I come across on the net. Sometimes funny, sometimes insightful, sometimes not. Depends on my mood. I update pretty randomly.

Come on down and find your inner muse by reading about mine.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She doesn't, I didn't even know she *had* a cat.

I try not to blog about mine much. I will admit that they have their own Live Journal, though.

Lady of Prose

Member - the "Sting Gang."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure mine will end up being a mixed bag but as of now www.ladyofprose.blogspot.com seemed like a good place to start.

Defining the difference between aloneness and loneliness is a rare thing for some. Yet it is important that one know the difference, and adapt their lifestyle accordingly. If not, they will find themselves in multiply relationships trying to fill an emptiness that is mistakenly felt to be loneliness.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lady of Prose, I just read your first post...wow! Revealing, beautiful and thought provoking, inspirational too! I hope others here will go visit. You have comments disabled, and that's a perfectly fine personal choice - but I would have loved to leave a "well done, welcome to the blogosphere" comment...so I'll do it here :)

Last edited:

Lady of Prose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dawno, thank you.

Actually, I've been switching back and forth on the comment thingy. Will go undo again. Now that I know one has to have a password, it helps with the decision.

Last edited:

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
Don't put your cell phone between your breasts!

example of one blog:
Excuse me? Is that a ring I hear?
Too bad Enrique never told me where not to put my cell phone.
[font=Book Antiqua,Times New Roman,Times]As a reporter, I never carry a purse when I interview people. Not a problem most of the time since my slacks usually have a small pocket.[/font][font=Book Antiqua,Times New Roman,Times]But one day I was interviewing a minister from a local church. It was Sunday and there was church service that day. So, I wore a dress. [/font] [font=Book Antiqua,Times New Roman,Times]There was one problem -- no pockets.....
[/font][font=Book Antiqua,Times New Roman,Times] to finish reading, visit my blog (and please comment)

[/font][font=Book Antiqua,Times New Roman,Times]I guess you can guess where I put my phone. I just didn't expect it to ring.....
[/font]www.midnightwritings.blogspot.com

i have only had a blog for a day or two. nothing too heavy, just misc. things about when i started to write and everyday things. actually, i couldn't figure out the blog thing, so i had written it on my website - just as writing.

But it's up and running now. So please come stop by and make a (hopefully nice) comment. :)

thanks much,
September

eta: Thanks Unique for pointing out the broken link

Last edited:

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lady of Prose said:
Dawno, thank you.

Actually, I've been switching back and forth on the comment thingy. Will go undo again. Now that I know one has to have a password, it helps with the decision.

May I add you to my AW blogroll?

September Skies said:
But it's up and running now. So please come stop by and make a (hopefully nice) comment. :)

I've added you already :)

Lady of Prose

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Dawno said:
May I add you to my AW blogroll?

Thank you--I added you to my links but will add you to the blogroll too. Have to go see how that's done. :)

I found a cute TG turkey to put on my blog page.

Last edited:

gina

lost in the twilight zone
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ginasramblings.blogspot.com
I have three blogs. All three are listed in my signature.

One Writer's Rambles is my personal daily blog. I talk about life, television, my writing, and anything else that comes to my mind that day.

One Couch Critic is my review site. On that site you'll find reviews of many popular television shows, a weekly movie review, and the occasionalmusic or book review.

Thoughts from the Couch is my blog through Media Village, a media website. I'm on their staff of bloggers, and on my blog you will find news bits from the entertainment industry. These are mostly in television, but I cover movies and celebrities news as well.

I also have a fourth fiction blog, Eroticisms, but my fictional muses have been hiding from me lately, so it is a bit dead at the moment.

jessicakes

Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, I have a blog!

I'm a newspaper humor columnist and decided I needed a Web page so I could be my own first Google hit on my name. It's evolved somewhat into a destination of its own.

I'm at www.jessicaburgess.net. Come visit!

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Mine is below. It's called Blogdangit! I call it my lil' world of loose thoughts. It's my wordy mind-filled playground.

Since I've just put this thing together, I'd love to add you guys links as my Buddies with Blogs. May I huh, May I ....putty please? :tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.