Absolute Writers' Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyfickle

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to my emotional encyclopedia: Lady Fickle
It's Bridget Jones's Bible: full of sensuality, passion and delight, sighs, kisses and smiles.
The Ultimate Female Website.

www.ladyfickle.eu

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
"Tears of Ink" Blog - the alterego of Tiddlywinks

Well, hi there! So, I finally buckled down and launched my author website, along with a whimsical, slightly rambling blog known as "Tears of Ink".

Elainewitt.com

You'll find me blogging about things like plot bunnies (which ones I'm feeding after midnight right now, which ones I have locked in a closet until I'm ready to start writing them, which ones are growing restless, etc.), tidbits from my research (which ranges from the ballet and Russian history to surviving zombies), and music/art/whatnot that inspires me on my writing journey.

Oh, and a little Shakespeare and hiking wisdom to keep you on your toes. And away from bears. Though I don't think bears frequent blogs, but just in case...

Stop by, have a look, say hi and picture me waving back over my large frou frou coffee!

Cheers,

Tiddlywinks

xbriannova

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't so much as create my blog a week ago, I re-used an old blog I abandoned a long time ago. Not sure if it matters at all haha.

Here it is: House of the Raven

Basically, all my writing thoughts go here. It signals the beginning of my self-publishing journey, and attempted breach into the publishing world.

I'll have writing reports in addition to articles on writing as well. I hope that my struggles with writing will reveal some nuggets of wisdom for others.

Missmwrites

Registered
Reaction score
I recently made a blog on Wordpress. It's a place for me to biatch about all the things I can't IRL, because you know, people have egos and feelings and whatnot.

Here's the Link: https://melsheaven.wordpress.com/

If you are there, make sure to read my review of 'Batman v. Superman', because I end one more person to share my pain.

Oh, I review movies, tv series, and books.

Come say hi!

Alcasgra

Registered
Reaction score
Just in case my signature is not clear enough (LOL!), my blog is at http://alcasgraham.blogspot.co.id/

I tend to blog about food or writing. There are times when I will upload the photos of my homemade cooking. At other times, I will post stuff about my writing. :)

tnlandis

Registered
Reaction score
My blog is about general office life and tips. For example, taking vacation time, office and cubicle organization and cleaning tips, working in an office vs working from home, office interior design and architecture, workplace attire, etc.

Here's a link to the blog page: https://www.skutchi.com/blog/

PraiseRao

Backup your files
Registered
Reaction score
Newly launched blog on the process of writing. Meant to house articles I can point to.

Status
Not open for further replies.