What are some books that you know of which has Christian virtues in them, but doesn't exactly fall under "christian literature"?

One of my works in progress has some heavy Christian themes in it (such as "love thy enemy"), but the book is fantasy in nature. I guess you could say I'm trying to write a book that shows Christian virtues without blatantly expressing them outright (or "preaching" I suppose is a more appropiate term).

I've heard someone say that Chronicles of Narnia is sort of an example of this (is it? I haven't read the books yet), but what other books do you know of? I want to read them and see how the authors handled those issues, so I can get an idea of how to do it (or else come up with something entirely new, so as to not look like I'm a worthless hack who just stole someone else's idea).

Sorry if I'm sounding kind of vague. I have some big plot twists involving some spiritual aspects (the story is in a fictional futuristic world, but I'm trying to write it in such a way that people will connect and relate with them anyway), and I wanted to see how others have done it.