Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Err...maybe it's five years, upon second look. On the other hand, ChildofLight, I'm pretty clearly more math-challenged than you -- something to take confidence from!

childoflight

Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Between the sneaky bookshelves of Barnes & Noble.
Err...maybe it's five years, upon second look. On the other hand, ChildofLight, I'm pretty clearly more math-challenged than you -- something to take confidence from!

Haha, thanks Mac. :roll:

But I have a feeling you are better with numbers than I.

I can't remember if ___ happened last summer, or the summer before. I can't remember if we got our english mastiff that winter or that winter.. Maybe I just have a memory problem.. hahaha.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I found out today my cousin is worse than we thought. she had some sort of thyroid treatment last year and they found cancer and i thought she was responding to the treatement for that but I just found out she was in ICU with a respitory infection and she might not make it. I haven't seen her much since we both grew up but she has a little boy and he needs his mom.

crazynance

~call me Mrs Writer ~
Registered
Reaction score
Website
crazynance.livejournal.com
Prayers up and down the board ~ I am currently baking myself silly. Bought 10kg of flour... he he he.. so far: 6 doz fruit jumbles (oatmealy things), 6 doz pb chip cookies, lemon bread, lemon sqs, gingerbread cake, and Bible cake (all ingredients from Bible verses). Still have to do the shortbread.. undecided how much of the recipe to use, it calls for 4 cups of flour! Makes zillions of cookies... should I cross post this to the diet and exercise thread? XD
My SIL is finished with chemo and in the middle of radiation treatment for her breast cancer. Youngest SIL had to have 3 pints of blood... is now resting at the home of our cancer patient. :( Middlest SIL is doing great.
My 3 brothers are all down in the dumps. And my hubby just set off the middlest one by expressing himself very badly.

Love to all for a happy Christmas. I greatly appreciate this thread.

AZ_Dawn

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
My infant nephew has an ear infection in both ears. He's on antibiotics now and will be better soon, so no worries on that point. However, he's going on his first airplane flight tomorrow, and that could hurt. Please pray for him and his poor ears. Thanks.

cubofaslan

Registered
Reaction score
Adding my prayers for the list and so glad God's big enough for all this.

Would love your prayers for my fulls out with agents.

Thanks!

crazynance

~call me Mrs Writer ~
Registered
Reaction score
Website
crazynance.livejournal.com
Aw Sass! :( Feel better soon, huh?
Prayers up and down the board. My SIL is finished her treatments and now we wait til May for a reassessment.

God is wonderful and pouring blessings on my life.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
prayers for everyone including lurkers.

Also for the people in the floods in Austraila and for everyone stuck in the US due to snow. or anywhere.

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I heard yesterday there is flooding not just in Australia but Brazil and SriLanka. I pray for those people.

Prayers sent to you all. HUGS.

My knee is slowly improving. My back is still a little sore. Thanks for prayers for healing.

spamwarrior

rewriting.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
acurrentundersea.wordpress.com
I would really appreciate it if you would all pray for me... I applied for some steady freelancing at freelancewriters.info. It's a UK based company which sort of works like Demand Studios. It's small income, but it's steady work and I need to get more experience. I had to write a test article for their guidelines and edit a short article.

Anyway, I got a rejection this morning and it's really doing a number on my self-confidence. The test article didn't meet the brief and she didn't tell me why, and for the editing, I had an issue with UK English (that was my fault...) If I can't get accepted to something this easy, then what does that say about my writing skills? I'm trying not to get discouraged, but it's difficult as I've had little to no experience with freelancing.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Praying for ya, Spammy. :Hug2:

Keep plugging at it - Some people think my writing sucks, while others just lurve it...

...So, in some cases, it's just a matter of taste and style preferences, yanno. :Shrug:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Prayers sent for all.

Please remember a friend of mine in yours. Due to a medical mishap a couple years ago costing her her spleen and normal use of her colon, her health (and sometimes her grip on life) has been very touch and go. This past week she was diagnosed with lung cancer with metastasis to her lymph nodes. Please, please rmember her and her family. Thank you.

James McElroy

AXEL
Registered
Reaction score
Website
terectio.com
This single topic makes me love AW even more. Right now, I just have an unspoken request for myself. Also, please pray that I can get thicker skin for critiques. Thanks and have a blessed day.